Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

It's here - The Shameless "Come on England" Thread

Chest beating welcome

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Good stuff. Go England indeed
Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

Here we go again, the night before England v Australia and I won't be able to sleep then all through tomorrow morning until midday I'll be getting pumped up at work gritting my teeth, fist pumping and talking to myself shouting "come on England" with people looking at me and thinking I'm not right in the head. Then the nerves set in as you just hope there's no major cockups with the opening ceremony or national anthems like last time and England put in a decent performance and not squander all the great publicity and goodwill that's been generated prior to the game in true RL fashion. C'MON ENGLAND!!! a win tomorrow would send RL in the UK into the stratosphere.

#23 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,718 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Come on England! The food and beers are in for our little opening ceremony party tomorrow. Me and my English mate will be screaming at the TV, while those from the three other nationalities look on astonished.

EDIT: Make the smug Aussie gits bleeeeed.

Edited by Just Browny, 25 October 2013 - 06:48 PM.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#24 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Bring it On !!!!!

At blimmin last it's finally here :)

gerrintoum wear your shirts with pride - we will

C'mon England !!!

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#25 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,969 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I want England to win. Not only to stick it to the Aussies but to the enemies in our own ranks.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#26 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Did I mention that I've touched our captains bottom? I've just watched the latest interview and it brought a tear to my eye...just like I did to his ;)

u6xp.jpg

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#27 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

I absolutely love being a Pom in Aus when we beat them at stuff. It is one of life's great joys :-D

#28 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

There is no finer sight than the look on the face of a defeated convict Aussie.  Looking forward to seeing it just after 4 today.

Gerrinto'em

#29 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Standard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users