RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

New Potential Investors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 parky

parky
  • Coach
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

We will be informed as soon as possible. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I would also hope all the "players" are being kept abreast of the current discussions or are they hanging on for every Club Statement.

#2 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I spoke to a potential player, who played a few times last season, yesterday, and he is aware that new investors are imminent, but he is also considering offers from Barrow. He said people like the Hawkyard's are Swinton through and through and are waiting to be offered new deals as they don't want to play anywhere else. Hope this is a little comfort to you Swinton fans.

#3 parky

parky
  • Coach
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Hopefully it is imminent.You never know they could be Salford Council and Peel Holdings putting a package together. We would not need £20million,hundreds of thousands whenever required and paying next to nothing rent.

#4 THE PIMPERNEL

THE PIMPERNEL
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

How about being owned by the same owners as Manchester City and playing in the arena next door to the Etihad with the big games in years to come being played at the Etihad itself!

#5 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

I was being serious?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users