Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

play offs

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#381 cheesecretary

cheesecretary
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Could Lane not appeal claiming they thought after last week drop goals were not allowed ??

#382 santa

santa
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

The charade goes on, just hope the league see sense with Siddal

#383 santa

santa
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Hope lane check the video to see if the ref made any mistakes, reply might be needed ?

#384 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Where do west go to next week, 

#385 santa

santa
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Thatto

#386 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

If it's too far can they reverse the fixture

#387 The Bish

The Bish
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Yes 2 kick off and don't worry mate we won't need extra time!

Wrong!

#388 The Bish

The Bish
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Come on lane, we will lift this cup!! Pardon the pun but let's batter the codheads on Saturday.. #BlueArmy

:P

#389 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

The mighty west hull strike again 😝😝😝😝

#390 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well done west hull, you are now one game away from the final, that is now totally devalued, and if it's true you pay players, it' means even less if you win it. There is a pro game, and a ametuer game. If a team pay, and the opponents don't, then its blatant cheating. Unbelievable result at thatto, but I heard it was very wet, which would suit wath, but are thatto bothered, about this years comp now.

#391 santa

santa
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just heard that a west hull player has posted a video on FB showing there aftermatch celebrations, pity they did not put one on last week to show them after the match when they sank to there knees because they had been beaten fair & square, at least they will be able to buy th Kids some extra pressies for Xmas

#392 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Very boring get over it

#393 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

I doubt very much the rugby league community will get over this for a very long time, you have brought single handedly made a mockery of the amateur game. Enjoy your moment West Hull because you will be the outcasts of the NCL for many years to come, your arrogance is an embarrassment and sadly you have lost the respect your club took a lot of years to build.

#394 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Just heared Russell Crowe is doing a remake of lLier Lier with special guests Spaven and Chewit

#395 Seabrook

Seabrook
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

14-15, need I say more....

#396 Mog8

Mog8
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Credit wath brow played really well today played the conditions perfectly only positive from thatto is we couldn't possibly play any worse ever look forward to seeing them put it right next week
"I'm 49, I've had a brain haemorrhage and a triple bypass and I could still go out and play a reasonable game of Rugby Union. But I wouldn't last 30 seconds in Rugby League." - Graham Lowe (Kiwi Coach - 1995)

#397 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Good one

#398 Jbb

Jbb
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

I doubt very much the rugby league community will get over this for a very long time, you have brought single handedly made a mockery of the amateur game. Enjoy your moment West Hull because you will be the outcasts of the NCL for many years to come, your arrogance is an embarrassment and sadly you have lost the respect your club took a lot of years to build.

Great game of rugby today played in a great spirit, think the Lock lane coach summed it up in his programme notes when he refers to last weeks events as no fault of either club. Also great to see Lane supporters shaking hands with the wests players in the clubhouse after the match  as well as the coach in his after match speech wishing them all the best for next week......So Bigtackle sorry to disappoint you it seems your bandwagon is starting to fall apart!!!!!! But of course thats because there is always two sides to every tale.

#399 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Well said jjb lock lane are a great club respect to all there players and coaching staff brilliant game

#400 JACKSCHITT

JACKSCHITT
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Well done wath and west hull still leaves a sour taste though think the comp has been devalued this year but that is unfair on wath as they probably had the result of the season by a long way.hard luck to lock lane and thatto . See you all next season so long as we don't get relegated.
Just a final point those who think that the siddal v wests game will be tasty let me tell you as all of you know siddal are not that type of team, hard yes dirty no they will let the rugby do the talking
I KNOW JACK SCHITT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users