TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

play offs

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#401 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Lol

#402 chinaman

chinaman
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Well,with nowt else to do, a few of us from the field of dreams (Siddal) went across to Lock Lane, paid our money to the £2.50 old cock man and went up into bar which like west hull has no real beer. There we were greeted by the jap sniper and his mates who shook our hands and we all had a good chat and discussed the events of the last week in a very pleasant manner.We cheered on the Lane who came close but just lacked that cutting edge against a team who just did enough.Now over to Thatto to sort the b-ggers out!

#403 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

The mighty west hull strike again 😝😝😝😝

and they ££££££££ again

#404 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Well,with nowt else to do, a few of us from the field of dreams (Siddal) went across to Lock Lane, paid our money to the £2.50 old cock man and went up into bar which like west hull has no real beer. There we were greeted by the jap sniper and his mates who shook our hands and we all had a good chat and discussed the events of the last week in a very pleasant manner.We cheered on the Lane who came close but just lacked that cutting edge against a team who just did enough.Now over to Thatto to sort the b-ggers out!

if thatto dont, the Brow will ;)

#405 Shadwa

Shadwa
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Why don't you lot get over yourselfs great game today lock lane very welcoming to wests just goes to show nobody really interested bout wat happened. So why don't everyone give it a rest on have ago at wests. Spoke to some of the players today they don't really care bout wat anybody thinks . think the result shows that .

#406 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

404 posts shows that people are intrested in what happened and yes Lock Lane were welcoming but still want you to get beat in the next round. 1 because of the way your club conducted themselves over the last week and 2 because you pay your players to play amateur rugby.

#407 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

You still going on 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

#408 Jbb

Jbb
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

404 posts shows that people are intrested in what happened and yes Lock Lane were welcoming but still want you to get beat in the next round. 1 because of the way your club conducted themselves over the last week and 2 because you pay your players to play amateur rugby.

The Wests players are kindly going to donate their winning pay this week to siddal to replace the toys they  have thrown out of their prams over the past few days.

#409 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Why don't you lot get over yourselfs great game today lock lane very welcoming to wests just goes to show nobody really interested bout wat happened. So why don't everyone give it a rest on have ago at wests. Spoke to some of the players today they don't really care bout wat anybody thinks . think the result shows that .

They don't really care what people say as we are getting paid £££&

#410 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

The Wests players are kindly going to donate their winning pay this week to siddal to replace the toys they have thrown out of their prams over the past few days.[/

Very brave comment to make that behind your keyboard, a season of hard work taken away from siddal due to a team who couldn't take defeat, I hope you come along next season to chevenedge if we don't get relegated and make that comment to the siddal players,

#411 Jbb

Jbb
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

But thats just it, they were not defeated were they? With around 13 mins of the game still to be played no one knows what the outcome would have been. Hence the replay decision......Its time to stop playing the victim, Hallas, money, etc etc etc    Move on mate

#412 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

Just like to say as a neutral I am right behind Siddal 100%. If the referee played the wrong rule, it was the wrong rule for both teams and the scores should have  stood. I have no problem with either of these teams but it just seems wrong to me that Siddal should be asked to play again. I hope the NCL don't lose Siddal over this. Incidentally, I watched Folly Lane .v. Ulverston in the MWML division 1 play off final yesterday and it was 22-22 at final whistle. The referee went straight to golden point. Will they have to replay? Who is making these rules up? I understand that the rules of the NWML state that 20 minutes of extra time should be played in the event of a draw and golden point should only come into it if they are still tied after extra time?

Edited by Celtic Rooster, 03 November 2013 - 05:45 AM.

#413 JACKSCHITT

JACKSCHITT
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Maybe shadwa and the master should get together in a west hull love fest seems shadwa has the hots for the master .take plenty of money though shad heard he's not cheap .money talks though let us know how it goes.
I KNOW JACK SCHITT

#414 redbeckroad

redbeckroad
  • Coach
  • 320 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Just like to say as a neutral I am right behind Siddal 100%. If the referee played the wrong rule, it was the wrong rule for both teams and the scores should have  stood. I have no problem with either of these teams but it just seems wrong to me that Siddal should be asked to play again. I hope the NCL don't lose Siddal over this. Incidentally, I watched Folly Lane .v. Ulverston in the MWML division 1 play off final yesterday and it was 22-22 at final whistle. The referee went straight to golden point. Will they have to replay? Who is making these rules up? I understand that the rules of the NWML state that 20 minutes of extra time should be played in the event of a draw and golden point should only come into it if they are still tied after extra time?

ROOSTER NOOOO!!!!!, you may have just added another 400+ posts to this thread!

#415 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

If siddal had anything about them they would of got on with it and played, west hull have obv moved on so I think it's about time you sad ###### do all the ###### west hull have had this week and bounce back with a great win I'm sure the lads are just laughing at you on here

#416 Seabrook

Seabrook
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Maybe your right, maybe they are laughing, but I know if it was me I'd be embarrassed to go through in the manner west hull have. Your post really does typify the reason why west hull are receiving a lack of respect on here

#417 Jbb

Jbb
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

Maybe your right, maybe they are laughing, but I know if it was me I'd be embarrassed to go through in the manner west hull have. Your post really does typify the reason why west hull are receiving a lack of respect on here

And surely a club that is held in such high esteem as Siddal would have wanted to go through also playing to the correct competition rules. Pity all the armchair supporters on here with plenty to say were not interested enough to come and support Siddal on the day apart from the half  dozen or so that turned up!!!!

#418 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

#419 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

Concentrate on your own team and not others

#420 JACKSCHITT

JACKSCHITT
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

JBB why dont you come down to siddal tonight there's a bonfire were short of a guy and while your at it bring romeo and juliette aka shad and master . now dont bite like cods can do .
Great point from the Hull mail prior to siddal game last friday "We are up against a team who know how to play play off rugby" .How dumb are we at siddal to know that you can win a game in the boardroom.

Seems that after two gran final defeats and an elimination defeat to siddal , west hull finally worked out how to beat us.........WIN AT ALL COST AND WHATEVER IT COSTS
I KNOW JACK SCHITT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users