Premier Sports on Virgin

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,522 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

In case anyone on here has Virgin media as their TV supplier you may want to know that Premier Sports is being broadcast on channel 551 throughout the World Cup and possibly for some time thereafter.

For me this great news as I can now settle down for a worldcupathon for the next few weeks.

Tomorrow at 10.00 am they are also featuring The History of RL,

Get the pies in Gladys!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#2 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

In case anyone on here has Virgin media as their TV supplier you may want to know that Premier Sports is being broadcast on channel 551 throughout the World Cup and possibly for some time thereafter.

For me this great news as I can now settle down for a worldcupathon for the next few weeks.

Tomorrow at 10.00 am they are also featuring The History of RL,

Get the pies in Gladys!

When RLWC finishes BSJ please keep Premier and watch the amazing spectacle that is NRL.

It will send you blind ;)

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#3 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yahoo I have been waiting god knows how long for this!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,522 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

When RLWC finishes BSJ please keep Premier and watch the amazing spectacle that is NRL.

It will send you blind ;)

I've been wanting to do this for all of last season FF but, until now, Premier has been unavailable on cable.

I've just ditched Sky Sports (soccer & rah-rah - not interested) and would prefer to subscribe to Premier from now on.

:D

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Great commentary on Premier sports too!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,522 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

According to Virgin it will be free to all subscribers until the end of the year. Given their RL package last year I reckon I'll be a new subscriber next year and won't go back to Sky Sports.

Kerching!

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#7 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Great commentary on Premier sports too!

I agree. They made the game sound exciting without making themselves sound ridiculous ala Sky

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

How good is Andrew voss commentary! Amazing! Enjoyed lastnights New Zealand match and the commentary was a lot better than sky

#9 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Andrew voss is amazing got him signed up for premier sport full time or even sky :)

#10 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

I have to say that I have enjoyed the Premier Sports production with Andrew Voss as the front man and the incidental information given throughout the excellent commentaries.

Enjoyed all the games so far; the only disappointment being Wales' under par performance.
Don't the Pacific Islands' teams play with great enthusiasm? I was at Craven Park to see the Kumuls give a good account of themselves against France. I'll bet 99% of the 7500ish spectators were for PNG.
I liked their full back, David Meade, a very enthusiastic, never say die type of player (shame about his goal kicking though) to whom the Dewsbury faithful would endear themselves were we to grab him (hint, hint)!
Legs, Dews, Legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users