Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

world cup Graham and Hock

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

At a time when RL is looking to take the sporting spotlight the antics of Graham, Hock and co are nothing short of a disgrace. To raise the profile of this proud northern game is hard enough as it is. Clowns such as Graham and Hock should hang their heads in shame. This season it has been a pleasure to watch hard honest players on CH1 from many teams notably Oldham/Rochdale/Gateshead and Co but their efforts are in danger of being overshadowed by a minority of booze fuelled fools. Graham can go back to Oz now with his vaseline covered thighs and Hock into oblivion. Give me honest hard working lads who train after work and turn up on a Sat/Sun for a pittance any day.

Grahan, Hock and Co are pathetic.

One for all and all for the one

#2 HARRYRUBY

HARRYRUBY
  • Coach
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

I always believed that it is the players who are at the top who should be setting good principles to the players in the lower leagues not the other way around.

Perhaps they thought it was a party and not a serious competition.

#3 Tyrone Shoelaces

Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Coach
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

At a time when RL is looking to take the sporting spotlight the antics of Graham, Hock and co are nothing short of a disgrace. To raise the profile of this proud northern game is hard enough as it is. Clowns such as Graham and Hock should hang their heads in shame. This season it has been a pleasure to watch hard honest players on CH1 from many teams notably Oldham/Rochdale/Gateshead and Co but their efforts are in danger of being overshadowed by a minority of booze fuelled fools. Graham can go back to Oz now with his vaseline covered thighs and Hock into oblivion. Give me honest hard working lads who train after work and turn up on a Sat/Sun for a pittance any day.

Grahan, Hock and Co are pathetic.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Some of our top players are starting to believe their own ######.

#4 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

DDDDDDEEEEERRR ........ what did I do wrong said Hock in an interview , im not the only one ....... after all he only faied to get out of bed as well ......... HHA HA HA :rtfm: ......... good job hes not on the dole as he would be threatened with havin his £60 a week taken away for failing to arrive on time

Posted Image