FUND RAISING INITIATIVES

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

After Fridays update from the club things don't look good! Maybe time for some fund raising initiatives?

#2 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

After Fridays update from the club things don't look good! Maybe time for some fund raising initiatives?

I know 'every little helps', but I think this situation calls for raising funds on a large scale, rather than the odd raffle or two. Pity we don't know some potential contributors who are financially able to chip in a bob or two (or three).

How about Danny Wilson's famous son Ryan being considered in this role?

#3 Craig

Craig
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

How about us Swintonians that come in many forms form a working group where local businesses and banks can be approached in a correct professional manor to support their local team and community. I believe a lot of the funds that can be "invested/given to us" can be claimed back if required through their own advertising, pending how big the firm is etc.

We have sites in our town such as Agecroft, specifically the prison which is a private run French food firm Sodexo, so for me there is a potential leading sponsor. Also there are the firms around the town, ie; BOC and other engineering firms.

Albeit I am far from claiming to know the answers also unsure if such schemes are already ongoing. I just feel the need that the Swinton residents and fans should not be in risk of losing such a historic part of our history! If we stand by and watch it go down the pan then I think as fans we too have let the club down!

Sorry if any of this has been misunderstood! Craig

#4 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

How about us Swintonians that come in many forms form a working group where local businesses and banks can be approached in a correct professional manor to support their local team and community. I believe a lot of the funds that can be "invested/given to us" can be claimed back if required through their own advertising, pending how big the firm is etc.

We have sites in our town such as Agecroft, specifically the prison which is a private run French food firm Sodexo, so for me there is a potential leading sponsor. Also there are the firms around the town, ie; BOC and other engineering firms.

Albeit I am far from claiming to know the answers also unsure if such schemes are already ongoing. I just feel the need that the Swinton residents and fans should not be in risk of losing such a historic part of our history! If we stand by and watch it go down the pan then I think as fans we too have let the club down!

Sorry if any of this has been misunderstood! Craig

Good positive posting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users