Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

PremierSports coverage so far- Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#21 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Bloody brilliant!

I just found out I get it free on virgin media!

#22 ShotgunGold

ShotgunGold
  • Coach
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Having some real issues with the Premier Player flicking back and to. Hopefully just my connection but not had this issue with streaming before.

Same with me. I've tried my laptop and am now watching on my iPhone. The audio is fine, but it kind of does a forward two "bits", back one "bit" skips.

What do I do???! Not paid £10 for this! I wouldn't mind making the quality worse if it meant no skipping!

Anyone twittered/FB Premier Sport about this??? I'm not a twitterer myself...

#23 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

What the hell is going on us it just mine or what constantly skipping comentry fine but then goes off saying cannot load absolute furious

#24 ShotgunGold

ShotgunGold
  • Coach
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

My Premier Player has gone off completely now. Won't load. Hasn't loaded for the past five minutes...

#25 hoff

hoff
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I had some premier player problems yesterday, turns out that the embeded player (called J W Player) does not run too well on the google chrome browser so am using firefox and its working fine now

#26 jpmc

jpmc
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Premier sports ability to pick the right commentary teams for champ RL and now the England vs aus game has been amazing,i really hope they can stay on virgin media next season.
Andrew Voss is outstanding

#27 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Missed the first 20 mins of the game kept skipping but the commentary was running fine then it went off, this isn't good enough and needs sorting asap not happy

#28 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,000 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Agree about Andrew Voss, he's really good. Enthusiastic and makes you feel like you are watching something good. Which it is of course!

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#29 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Vossy is great so enthusiastic about the game great presenter and commentator need a revamp of the sky team and vossy would be a great addition

#30 St Reatham

St Reatham
  • Coach
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I'm having the same problems with the Premier online player. Make sure you complain - I did last week following the problems with the NZ v Cook Islands game and got a day's refund. Also, it's worth complaining so they know they need to sort out all the bloody problems with it.

#31 jpmc

jpmc
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Vossy is great so enthusiastic about the game great presenter and commentator need a revamp of the sky team and vossy would be a great addition

Sod that,sky,eddie & stevo and sl deserve each other

#32 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

I'm having the same problems with the Premier online player. Make sure you complain - I did last week following the problems with the NZ v Cook Islands game and got a day's refund. Also, it's worth complaining so they know they need to sort out all the bloody problems with it.

Yeh will do so love premier the amount of coverage and effort they put into rugby league is great but this isn't good enough thankfully I've got it running fine again at the moment but so annoying

#33 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

I will pay for sky to sign up vossy class

#34 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,428 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Andrew Voss I believe had a bit of a fall out with Channel 9 and this past year was doing SKYNZ Warriors games. I have always found him one of the best to listen to. Makes the game even more entertaining than it is and knows his stuff and brings in the right amount of humour. Works very well with Brian Noble. Premier is way better than Sky for me. Might not have the money but for the resources they do have do it very well. Certain things could improve mind

#35 TheBinman

TheBinman
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Andrew Voss I believe had a bit of a fall out with Channel 9 and this past year was doing SKYNZ Warriors games. I have always found him one of the best to listen to. Makes the game even more entertaining than it is and knows his stuff and brings in the right amount of humour. Works very well with Brian Noble. Premier is way better than Sky for me. Might not have the money but for the resources they do have do it very well. Certain things could improve mind

Toatally agree the commentary from voss and noble was awesome I thought

#36 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,000 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

I notice that the adverts during the games seem to be more 'regular' ones. ie ones you see on terrestrial channels. Is this a sign that the WC has attracted better media interest?

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#37 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

I notice that the adverts during the games seem to be more 'regular' ones. ie ones you see on terrestrial channels. Is this a sign that the WC has attracted better media interest?

They have had those around the NRL matches and occasionally the Championship matches too this last season although not the same number as so far during the world cup.  They also have a different programme sponsor for the world cup although I do wish they'd altered their ad to RL rather than doing it on the cheap and retaining soccer.

#38 The Octave Doctor

The Octave Doctor
  • Coach
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Voss and Noble = brilliant commentary partnership - enthusiastic / funny / knowledgable - fantastic

#39 christopher

christopher
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Vossy is excellent he was stupidly dumped by channel 9 over a total non story. He would be a great addition to the sky team

#40 christopher

christopher
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Ps always enjoyed Brian noble as a commentator too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users