League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

I love the RLWC

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 CGD

CGD
  • Coach
  • 823 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

lol, jacksy, if you must know, I got some curry puffs, a beef panang curry and chicken in chilli and basil sauce.

#62 Six to Go

Six to Go
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

If we can't sell out Wembley after the start to this competition then League fans can't whinge that the sport doesn't get the coverage it deserves.

West Cumbrians , West Country People and the Welsh have led the way as well as the Warringtonians on that great night at the HJ.Everybody should be ordering their tickets now to cheer on England against NZ(Probably!) and hark back to the great sell out Wembley internationals.

On terrestrial TV it will be the best advert the sport has had for a generation so get out of the armchair and get down there.Club Wembley seats for £36 a pop if you get 6 people to book is unbelievable value for money and no , i'm nothing to do with the RFL!!

Can't wait for the next match!

#63 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,772 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

What's also nice about the World Cup on TRL at the moment is each match thread is surpassing at least a hundred replies, if not two hundred.

And it doesn't seem to be endless arguements either! Result.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#64 CGD

CGD
  • Coach
  • 823 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Yep. This board is definitely the best place on the net for discussing the World Cup.

#65 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,772 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

FACT.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users