Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

england

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

How come england didnt get a bonus point

#2 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Why don't you try posting something that makes a worthwhile contribution to the debate and discussion on these forums? You're not funny, just a worryingly odd attention seeker.

Posted Image

#3 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Why don't you try posting something that makes a worthwhile contribution to the debate and discussion on these forums? You're not funny, just a worryingly odd attention seeker.

don't come on hunslet's forum if you don't like it. Pretty simple really
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#4 hunsletben

hunsletben
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

He is an embarrasment though isnt he Macca? The guy hasnt got anything constructive to say apart from unfunny silly little comments, i presume hes a mate of yours though so thats ok ?Does he even watch Hunslet ?

#5 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

How come england didnt get a bonus point

maybe the RFL have missed a trick. It could have added a new dimension to the tournament in my opinion

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

He is an embarrasment though isnt he Macca? The guy hasnt got anything constructive to say apart from unfunny silly little comments, i presume hes a mate of yours though so thats ok ?Does he even watch Hunslet ?

I've no idea who it is...but he could come on and bore everyone to death like you do. Enjoy your pop next season

#7 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

i only asked a simple question no need to get mad cos you dont know the answer

#8 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

an embarassment to who? And im not trying to be funny making stupid comment like you and a few others do as for watching hunslet i wouldnt even know where they played i do watch george and mildred though

#9 hunsletben

hunsletben
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

wouldnt know where Hunslet play...not trying to be funny ?i,ll leave it to other people to decide  that one..

#10 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

wouldnt know where Hunslet play...not trying to be funny ?i,ll leave it to other people to decide that one..

i i dont think anybody cares get yourself a life

#11 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

why dont you go on the York forum Norman they need a person who will cheer them up Macca does maybe they will ask you to stay

chappy

#12 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

why dont you go on the York forum Norman they need a person who will cheer them up Macca does maybe they will ask you to stay

thats like saying to your kids why dont you go play on the railway lines i do have feelings

#13 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Is getting sent to York as bad as getting sent to coventry?

#14 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

is that an insult????

#15 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

is that an insult????

can't make sense of it

#16 normal norman

normal norman
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Dont like that york site theres rubbish thrown everywhere and everyone on there seems to have a lurcher