RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lou Reed, not a perfect day :-(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,645 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

R.I.P

• 808tone likes this

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending to be hurt, rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending they haven't been hurt.

#2 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 6,533 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Sad news. RIP Lou

The last government were convinced that we were there to do their bidding. They wasted vast quantities of our money in order to spy on us, intimidate us and needlessly over regulate us, whilst gold plating their own pensions and expenses. Their behind the scenes encouragement of, and turning a blind eye to, the kettling and harrassment tactics of the Police are a shameful episode in our history which we need to remember and address urgently. - Haloman

#3 Methven Hornet

Methven Hornet
  • Coach
  • 9,422 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Sad news indeed. I'm not that familiar with his work but I've always enjoyed this visual interpretation of Perfect Day
"There are now more pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs."

#4 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I have been a fan of his since, about, 1985. I think the world is a sadder place for losing him. He was COOL when cool wasn't cool.

Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users