TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

A past player - help needed

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I wonder if anyone could help me. My father played for Featherstone Rovers I think during the late 60's. His name id David/Dai Williams. I'm trying to find out how many games he played for the club and which ones they were. I'm looking to put together a surprise Christmas present for him with old programmes, pictures etc so obviously I can't ask him for any information.

Please could anybody help or point in the right direction of somebody who could.

Gareth Williams

looking through my old programmes and i've found the one from the doncaster game,it was played on 26th january 1969. your dad is listed as wearing the number 2 shirt, playing outside John Newlove. idon't know how to get in touch with you, but if you read this it's yours. p.m. me your details.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#22 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

dai still very much in touch with the club, I usually accompany him to the annual ex-players gig, makes the odd first team game but ya more likely to see him at the u23s games.
There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#23 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

dai still very much in touch with the club, I usually accompany him to the annual ex-players gig, makes the odd first team game but ya more likely to see him at the u23s games.

do you know his son, couldyou get him to pm me.

joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#24 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

do you know his son, couldyou get him to pm me.

done that OR.....you could PM him though too
There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#25 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

done that OR.....you could PM him though too

thanks for that. i did pm him yesterday, but i've got his now. i will ring him tomorrow

joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users