"Mad for Rugby" World Cup Tickets

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Two months ago I ordered tickets for both matches through the shop "Mad for Rugby". The tickets have still not arrived the shop is shut and Craig's phone is switched off. Derwent Park though they recommended him say its nothing to do with them. Really frustrating! Does anyone know whats going on and whether or not I'm going to get to the match tomorrow?

Edited by Oneday, 28 October 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#2 kh80

kh80
  • Facebook
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Becki had on Facebook this afternoon she is getting the tickets tomorrow at 1pm hope that helps you

#3 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Two months ago I ordered tickets for both matches through the shop "Mad for Rugby". The tickets have still not arrived the shop is shut and Craig's phone is switched off. Derwent Park though they recommended him say its nothing to do with them. Really frustrating! Does anyone know whats going on and whether or not I'm going to get to the match tomorrow?

As Kh says, this is following message on mad for rugby facebook account.

If the tickets don't arrive by 1pm today then the RFL are reprinting them and delivering them by hand tomorrow morning. They were apparently sent out last week and they are going to track the package. Do not fear.....all those who have ordered will get their tickets before the game tomorrow.

#4 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

You will be able to pick up you're tickets at mad for rugby tomorrow through the day like Becki said don't worry

Edited by scott, 28 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#5 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Cheers all.Come on ye Bravehearts!

#6 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

About the only negative for the RLWC so far is the ticketing issues by (rip off) Ticketmaster

#7 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

It's an absolute disgrace. You'd think a company of that size could get it right it's been virtually impossible to get through on the 0844 number for over a week and the website now only gives you an option to post the tickets!!!

#8 kh80

kh80
  • Facebook
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Tickets are at mad for rugby open from 12 Becki has just put it on her Facebook page

#9 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

My own experience was that I reserved 50 tickets for each game after a meeting with the RFL via Seaton. In reality I needed 88 for Tonga and over 60 for the Italy game, I messaged people taking orders then when it came to sorting the tickets the RFL rep never got back to me and when I rang the helpline was told I needed option two which either was sorry were all busy or it just rang with nobody answering. After a week of ringing an 0844 number I gave up and texted all that ordered to apologise that I couldn't get them discounted tickets as we had arranged

Yesterday the RFL rang me and asked if I still wanted my reserved tickets!!! I have been so annoyed with the experience that I won't entertain them in future and for a day or two wasn't going to bother with the games so I know what Butch will have been through in getting the tickets he has ordered

Frustrating experience but anyway up the brave hearts!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users