• 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Has anything been confirmed yet?

#2 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Doesn't look like it as yet -Siddal have issued a new statement via their website, in which they state they are still mulling over last night's decision to replay the match, and requesting further talks with the RFL as in their opinion there were `potential irregularities' arising from the hearing, plus no consideration being made regarding the players' welfare.  :sclerosis:

#3 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Not right outcome but Stil hope the game goes ahead

#4 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

From a selfish point a view ha

#5 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

If siddal don't play on saturday,will west hull players be claiming winning pay for the first match ??

#6 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Doesn't look like it as yet -Siddal have issued a new statement via their website, in which they state they are still mulling over last night's decision to replay the match, and requesting further talks with the RFL as in their opinion there were `potential irregularities' arising from the hearing, plus no consideration being made regarding the players' welfare.  :sclerosis:

Talking with the RFL ? Why not the competitions management (Del Capo and friends) or is the free RFL administrator really in control.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#7 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

They have to talk with the RFL since it was they who oversaw the appeal, do keep up.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#8 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Abit of common sense wouldnt of hurt anyone. Everybody who played agreed to play golden point at the end of the match so why make them replay the game and cause all this hassel. 1 its undermining the ref and 2 makes the conference look abit of a farce imo.

#9 cheesecretary

cheesecretary
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Would not suprise me if they appointed the same referee to this game!!

Would imagine there will be a ''number'' of new Lock lane fans saturday to welcome W££st  H$$ull to West Yorkshire.

Will a memebr of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

#10 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Will a member of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

You raise a good point there, I would have thought some of them may have shown an interest in the play-offs from the start.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#11 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Would not suprise me if they appointed the same referee to this game!!

Would imagine there will be a ''number'' of new Lock lane fans saturday to welcome W££st  H$$ull to West Yorkshire.

Will a memebr of the NCKL committee be there to ensure the game passes smoothly i wonder ...........

You bet they will!!!  Just hope referee Thomas Grant is up to the task, as there could be fireworks on and off the pitch ;)

Edited by barbara henderson, 01 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#12 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I fought siddel put out a statement saying they wouldn't play a rematch and if penalized for it would look at options of joining another league outside the ncl
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#13 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

so can some one clear this up for me please........

siddal kicked a DG in extra time as both clubs agreed to play golden point and not to the rules?

then the NCL stated that the game must be replayed due to the ref cocking it up?

and now siddal have refused to replay the game and have forfeited the playoffs handing the tie to wests?

and siddal are now looking to leave the NCL? 

#14 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

They have to talk with the RFL since it was they who oversaw the appeal, do keep up.

Keeping up, ha, when is the official announcement ?

#15 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

siddal kicked a DG in extra time as both clubs agreed to play golden point and not to the rules?

then the NCL stated that the game must be replayed due to the ref cocking it up?

and now siddal have refused to replay the game and have forfeited the playoffs handing the tie to wests?

I was on site in Leicester today and the lads on site (from Wakey) said Eastmoor are going to apply to join the Pennine, is there any truth in this?

#16 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

I was on site in Leicester today and the lads on site (from Wakey) said Eastmoor are going to apply to join the Pennine, is there any truth in this?

:stop: ?????? :notme:

#17 6brackendale

6brackendale
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Eastmoor are already playing in the Pennine !

#18 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

Has this anything to do with the Wests vs Siddal outcome like the topic suggests?

#19 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

can anyone confirm all this ^^^^ cause thats the story I got
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#20 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Has this anything to do with the Wests vs Siddal outcome like the topic suggests?

"The link" - Siddal's statement that they may apply to join the Pennine and it's Eastmoor's 2nd team that are officially in the Pennine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users