Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wests vs Siddal outcome

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

6 degrees of seperation or what. Can you direct me to the link where Siddal say they may join the pennine league?

#22 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

The timbers are creaking

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#23 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Oh do shut up. You are a pathetic man.

#24 brassey

brassey
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

if siddel do come into the pennine league it will be the ncl lost and pennine gain they will propley go stright into premier witch is a very strong league at the moment and will make the league stronger

#25 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

The timbers are creaking

I guess you must have been on holiday last week Marauder. We had a week free from the summer/winter debate being brought into every topic and with the Siddal/West Hull debacle you missed such an opportunity to come on here and carry out your normal criticism of the NCL. But welcome back, I for one find your rantings amusing.

#26 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Dont siddal a team play in pennine premier anyway
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#27 brassey

brassey
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

yes there do jackknife what diffence does that make think they play in one of the bottem diversion

#28 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

I fought there a team was in the pennie premier sure they was so if the 1st team joined there would be 2siddal teams in one league that was my point n was only askin :P
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#29 smile

smile
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

We have a team in the 2nd and 6th division of the pennine league

#30 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Oh do shut up. You are a pathetic man.

Your a blinkered woman

#31 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I guess you must have been on holiday last week Marauder. We had a week free from the summer/winter debate being brought into every topic and with the Siddal/West Hull debacle you missed such an opportunity to come on here and carry out your normal criticism of the NCL. But welcome back, I for one find your rantings amusing.

Cool, No I've not been anywhere nice, only to work.

I can't understand why people don't think there is a problems or should I say a lot of new problems, many think the cure is to titty-vate playing times, playing days, numbers here, numbers there, who can and who can not play, the problem is clear to see and it's simple, to many distractions during the mid-summer months.

Any rant about the NCL is not directed at anyone club, but it's clear to see that the RFL have been running it for a very long time and your leadership are toeing their party-line, this again is not saying they're not good administrators but IMO have been lead down the garden path with promises and probably a meeting with the Queen at some point (Would look good on a CV)

Have the leadership in the NCL actually displayed any concern about playing in the summer publically?

#32 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

There really is no escape from your sad,feeble rantings is there,have you not got bingo to go to.

#33 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,765 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

There really is no escape from your sad,feeble rantings is there,have you not got bingo to go to.

Why would I want to go to bingo?

#34 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Marauder, you might go to bingo, cos there's ###### all to do in the winter, without rugby, wake up Davo 5
While Rome burns.

#35 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

HaHa marauders found a friend at last only took 11,000 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users