Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

SKOLARS ANNOUNCE WIGAN AS CAPITAL CHALLENGE OPPONENTS

24th Jan HAC

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Kenny Bania

Kenny Bania
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

Fair play to Skolars for getting Wigan along. Always a good day out and having the double winners coming to the HAC is a massive boost for the event.

Pretty damning indictment of the Broncos though. I wonder when they'll eventually be put to sleep?

#22 el captain

el captain
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Bit of a random question like; this is going to be my first domestic league outing and I have been fortunate enough to get tickets for myself and the only londoner whose ever talked about RL with us. He's disabled (needs a walking stick) and I have sneaky suspicion it's standing only support - does anyone know otherwise?

BTW first post.

#23 Nomad XIII

Nomad XIII
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

He's disabled (needs a walking stick) and I have sneaky suspicion it's standing only support - does anyone know otherwise?

Yes, standing on one side and at one end at pitch level. The other side is kept for the benches. It might be worthwhile emailing Skolars. Perhaps with a bit of warning they could arrange to put a seat on the benches side for your friend.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 24th Jan HAC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users