Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

SKOLARS ANNOUNCE WIGAN AS CAPITAL CHALLENGE OPPONENTS

24th Jan HAC

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Kenny Bania

Kenny Bania
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

Fair play to Skolars for getting Wigan along. Always a good day out and having the double winners coming to the HAC is a massive boost for the event.

Pretty damning indictment of the Broncos though. I wonder when they'll eventually be put to sleep?

#22 el captain

el captain
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Bit of a random question like; this is going to be my first domestic league outing and I have been fortunate enough to get tickets for myself and the only londoner whose ever talked about RL with us. He's disabled (needs a walking stick) and I have sneaky suspicion it's standing only support - does anyone know otherwise?

BTW first post.

#23 Nomad XIII

Nomad XIII
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

He's disabled (needs a walking stick) and I have sneaky suspicion it's standing only support - does anyone know otherwise?

Yes, standing on one side and at one end at pitch level. The other side is kept for the benches. It might be worthwhile emailing Skolars. Perhaps with a bit of warning they could arrange to put a seat on the benches side for your friend.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 24th Jan HAC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users