Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Qualifying Semi Highlights

thatto heath wath brow

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

#2 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Watching those match highlights Wath Brow did a good number on a Thatto side that didn't look all that interested, then again just under 10% of the game shown.  

#3 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Watching those match highlights Wath Brow did a good number on a Thatto side that didn't look all that interested, then again just under 10% of the game shown.  

You are the type of person that speaks first and thinks second

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hXMQl4NBRh8

#4 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

You are the type of person that speaks first and thinks second

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hXMQl4NBRh8

I commented on what I saw which was the highlights lasting under eight minutes, after watching the full game I will gladly retract what I said Cutsyke Raiders.

#5 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

I watched the game and Thatto were nothing like the side that has played all year, one out rugby ball going to ground, all being well considering the conditions but brow handled them a lot better and wanted it more. From what I saw they targeted the young Thatto centre?? And exploited woods on the other side exposing his lack off defensive quality, he can score tries but gets found out in defence if targeted properly which is what brow did. Brow deserved the win and Thatto will need to up their game if they are to beat wests next week

#6 JACKSCHITT

JACKSCHITT
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Easy easy easy
I KNOW JACK SCHITT

#7 sergei bubka

sergei bubka
  • Coach
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Just watched the full match and clearly Brow were the better side after Thatto dominate first 5 mins. I don't doubt Brows discipline was a lot better as well but it took until 72:02 before Thatto were awarded a penalty and then they missed touch with the kick. No wonder they looked a bit more tired and a lot more frustrated.

It'll take a good side to beat Brow on that form in the final and Thatto look like they have a lot to sort out before Saturday.
GREASE MY POLE!

#8 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

That sounds ever so like a stat man comment that Sergei!!!

#9 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

good turn out by wath brow ..3 coaches is very good ...bet they had a good trip home !!!

#10 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

That sounds ever so like a stat man comment that Sergei!!!

Haha - he's not wrong. We had the same ref against Siddal at our place and penalty count landed 13-1 in our favour. Was 14-2 in Brow's favour on Saturday and Brow had 12 before we even had one, in both cases you'd find it hard to believe that the count should be so lob-sided, but there is no way we're reaching for that as excuse we were 2nd best by a distance in all aspects of the game on Saturday.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#11 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

Always good to visit thatto,good people,good banter,hope you can turn it around and beat west hull this weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users