TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Brennan to Batley?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

According to a learned friend of mine, this mornings League Express claims that Brad Brennan is on his way to Batley? Assuming there is some truth in the rumour, what can we expect from the lad?

Posted Image

#2 Raider94

Raider94
  • Coach
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I heard he was going to leigh. Great player though and still only 20, runs hard and never comes off second best, he will be playing super league before his career is over.

Tom Heighton

#3 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Signed a contract with Leigh before the season was over from what I heard

#4 The Rat Catcher

The Rat Catcher
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I heard he was going to leigh. Great player though and still only 20, runs hard and never comes off second best, he will be playing super league before his career is over.

We must be watching different brad Brennan's then. The one I watch is lazy in defence doesn't move up in the line and leaves holes for the opposition to exploit in and around the ruck. Give him credit going forward he Can look dangerous but not consistently enough for me. If we are paying out of town players they need to be a better quality player than him. As far super league.... He is worlds away from that standard.

#5 RAIDERSRUS

RAIDERSRUS
  • Coach
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

He blows hot and cold, when on form makes a lot of yards but quite often dissapears.

#6 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Doesn't he work at the shipyard and has a good job ? Leigh were talking to him but the job means he wouldn't be leaving Barrow unless he has signed for Huddersfield who farm players to Batley

#7 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Doesn't he work at the shipyard and has a good job ? Leigh were talking to him but the job means he wouldn't be leaving Barrow unless he has signed for Huddersfield who farm players to Batley

He doesn't live in barrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users