TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Kit Launch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Tuesday 5 November 2013

One of the closest guarded secrets Barrow Raiders has had in recent times is soon to be revealed.

Rightly, much has been made of the 2014 Kit. Every fan had the chance to put their name into the design of the new kit in our “18th Man” scheme.

The design of the new 18th Man 2014 Barrow Raiders Kit will be launched at a unique event at The Nines on Fri 22nd November.

The evening will start from 7.30pm. With the new “18th man” kit being unveiled at 8pm.

There will be opportunities to buy and take home both the Home and Alternate strips on the night with a special deal being offered. Season tickets will be on sale on the night too. These will make a perfect xmas gift for any “hard to buy for” loved ones.

Anthony Murray, our new coach, has made this a must attend event for all the 2014 squad, so it’s a real opportunity for fans to welcome back our stars from last season and welcome in the new players to our rugby family. Why not buy your shirt(s) and get it signed by the players on the night too.

There is live entertainment on the night provided the incredibly talented ‘Harriet & Joe’ and The Raiders lucky talisman and favourite Collie Stewart.

Top magician Paul Horricks will be providing some excellent close up magic round the tables along with his sharp banter.

Our very own Pete Murphy will be jollying things along and holding things together in his own inimitable style. There will also be a disco through till 1am.

New kit maker, new kit design, new 18th man concept, new team.

Its gonna be a belting night and one to remember.

This is a free event and ALL are very welcome!!!

All Barrow Raiders merchandise and replica kits will be on sale in the Rugby shop on Scott Street from Monday 25th November at full price.

Come along and make this a brilliant event.

Barrow Raiders

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#2 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Should be a fantastic night. One which should be repeated every year.

Maybe its just me though but we should be using our bar and amenities for the event. Again giving another place the profits.

#3 weststiger

weststiger
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Sounds like a great night,wish I could be there,a long way from Sydney though,to all those who are going,have a good time and give my regards to "mussa"

#4 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 794 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

Should be a fantastic night. One which should be repeated every year.

Maybe its just me though but we should be using our bar and amenities for the event. Again giving another place the profits.

Raiders bar capacity 150? Bar five capacity 300 ish. bit of a no contest if you want as many potential customers as possible really

#5 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I might of been a bit hasty in putting my remark. Hopefully when the lights are up and running, then the club could start thinking about extending the bar, so then we wouldn't have to hold events anywhere else other than our front door step. In time we could also add a kitchen and start serving meals on game days and alike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users