TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Premier Sports RLWC - Any information on viewer ratings?

Premier sports ratings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Dude

The Dude
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

I have really enjoyed watching the RLWC on Premier.  I had to subscribe and I am glad I did but I am also aware of others who have had access via Virgin.

Does anyone have any details of the ratings for them? 

It would be good to know the reach of their coverage and also how many subscriptions they have generated on the back of RLWC.

#2 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,891 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

I have really enjoyed watching the RLWC on Premier.  I had to subscribe and I am glad I did but I am also aware of others who have had access via Virgin.

Does anyone have any details of the ratings for them? 

It would be good to know the reach of their coverage and also how many subscriptions they have generated on the back of RLWC.

B.A.R.B. don't seem to have data for Premier Sports.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users