Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League World Magazine

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

rlw392_200.jpg

The World Cup has gripped everyone’s attention during its opening stages – and Rugby League World Magazine brings you all the best interviews and analysis this month.
From the opening ceremony in Cardiff to memorable nights in Warrington, Rochdale, Bristol and Workington, we talk to the key figures involved and ask what kind of legacy the competition can leave for years to come.
Jamie Jones-Buchanan sits down with giant England twins George and Tom Burgess to chart their meteoric rise over the last two years.
And we look back at the very best moments that an unforgettable first week of the competition brought.
Away from the tournament, we turn the spotlight on the civil war engulfing Super League, where the clubs are split on the game’s future, and investigate whether dual registration has worked in 2013.
In the Championship we talk to North Wales Crusaders’ unlikely cult hero Jono Smith, and ask Leigh’s Gregg McNally about the disappointment of missing out on the World Cup due to his day job.
With regular columnists Robbie Hunter-Paul, Dave Hadfield, Steve Mascord and Nigel Wiskar also offering their monthly insights into the sport, it’s another overflowing edition of Rugby League World.

Click here to get the online edition on your computer NOW, or download it from your tablet/smartphone app store!

In shops from Friday 8th November, or order a single copy or a subscription by post from the TotalRL.com Shop

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 jannerboyuk

jannerboyuk
  • Coach
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

Civil war? Bit dramatic
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugb...-wales-for-2013
Predictions for the future -
Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG
Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT
Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG
Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/
http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!
http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

#3 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

In shops today, folks. Rush out and buy!!

If you can't find a copy locally, order a copy online from the TotalRL.com Shop or download the online edition to your tablet or smartphone from your app store by searching for 'Rugby League World'. The app is free on Android and Apple (also available on Kindle Fire), a single online edition costs £2.99. It's worth it. Good read this month, as always. :)

John Drake
TotalRL.com

#4 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

In shops today, folks. Rush out and buy!!

If you can't find a copy locally, order a copy online from the TotalRL.com Shop or download the online edition to your tablet or smartphone from your app store by searching for 'Rugby League World'. The app is free on Android and Apple (also available on Kindle Fire), a single online edition costs £2.99. It's worth it. Good read this month, as always. :)

I tried to download the World Cup edition several times and it would not work for Android, I gave up eventually.

#5 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I tried to download the World Cup edition several times and it would not work for Android, I gave up eventually.

Can you give me some more info on this so I can report the problem to the service provider for them to investigate, thanks.

PM me if you prefer, rather than posting on here, but what I'd need to know, in order to help them identify the problem is:

Your Pocketmags User ID

If this was a first time purchase of a single issue or part of a subscription pack.

When you downloaded the App (ie, at same time as you tried to make the failed purchase, or if you already had it installed previously)

Thanks.

John Drake
TotalRL.com

#6 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Can you give me some more info on this so I can report the problem to the service provider for them to investigate, thanks.

PM me if you prefer, rather than posting on here, but what I'd need to know, in order to help them identify the problem is:

Your Pocketmags User ID

If this was a first time purchase of a single issue or part of a subscription pack.

When you downloaded the App (ie, at same time as you tried to make the failed purchase, or if you already had it installed previously)

Thanks.

It was a couple of weeks ago John, I can not remember the details, I was on an Android tablet and tried to buy the World Cup edition and it kept locking up.

I am not sure if I was supposed to subscribe to Pocketmags first.

I downloaded the App at the same time I tried to purchase the edition.
It was my first time attempt to purchase a single issue.

Hope this helps.

Edited by boxhead, 11 November 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#7 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Any feedback on the mag?

I'm assuming everyone on the forum has by now bought and read a copy - and if not, I hope you've got a note from your mum! :)

John Drake
TotalRL.com

#8 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,872 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Any feedback on the mag?

I'm assuming everyone on the forum has by now bought and read a copy - and if not, I hope you've got a note from your mum! :)

I've read a few articles so far. Good stuff, but I'll finish off at the weekend.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users