Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fans Meeting - Wednesday 13th November

Fans Meeting Gateshead Thunder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 snapperc

snapperc
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hey All,

Just to inform you all, Gateshead Thunder are urging all fans to attend a Fans Meeting next Wednesday (13th November 2013) 7pm in the West Stand at Kingston Park, Newcastle.

I've just had a conversation with Keith Christie, Managing Director, and he couldn't (& wouldn't) say too much about the content of the meeting, other than it was imperative that all Gateshead Thunder fans attend the meeting if they can. We did also have a conversation about Season Ticket prices for next year (which I will announce in a separate thread as soon as I get the all clear from Keith). Keith also indicated that the players will be in attendance at this event, so this will also be a chance to get to see some of the 2014 squad smile.png

Please tell all your friends and other fans that this meeting is taking place, as we need as many fans there as possible.

Thanks

Paul

Club Photographer/Media Assistant

Gateshead Thunder Media and Communications Team

Edited by snapperc, 07 November 2013 - 08:25 AM.

#2 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I wonder what this is about...

#3 snapperc

snapperc
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

It's nothing to worry about, Gateshead Thunder just require all the fans to attend and support the club :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fans, Meeting, Gateshead, Thunder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users