Wests

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

West have made it through to the final. Whats everyones feelings if they win it. Tainted or deserved?. Tainted in my opinion.

#2 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Up the green army ###### offffffffffff

#3 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

Not bad to say they got beat in 1st round

#4 LA HORNET

LA HORNET
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Its going to be a great grand final next week,

#5 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

where is the final at this year? LSV?

#6 LA HORNET

LA HORNET
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Widnes again

#7 Caspar

Caspar
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hope wath brow win final would not be bothered any other time who won as a neutral supporter

#8 apple

apple
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

No matter what West Hull don't deserve to be there

How can a team who have LOST in the Play Offs hold their Heads Up 

Typical of the club they don't give a Monkey's of what other teams think as long as they get what they want

Really hope Brow win the Final and the League will hopefully get some credibility back

On a lighter note it will save West's a lot of money not having to pay a win bonus on top of the TRAVELLING EXPENCES the players receive

#9 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hoping the brow win the final , that result was a knife in the back for sidall

#10 Spankster

Spankster
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

If West Hull win the GF (which I hope they don't) surely they can't look at themselves in the eye as the TRUE winners after losing to Siddal in the 1st round. I hope you feel happy with yourselves boys. Cheats!!!
Come on Wath Brow win it for the true NCL sides who have that true respect for one & each other. Sorry West Hull but you've got no respect from 99% of the community game. #cheats #norespect

#11 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hoping the brow win the final , that result was a knife in the back for sidall

Here here...

#12 Shadwa

Shadwa
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

No matter what West Hull don't deserve to be there
How can a team who have LOST in the Play Offs hold their Heads Up 
Typical of the club they don't give a Monkey's of what other teams think as long as they get what they want
Really hope Brow win the Final and the League will hopefully get some credibility back
On a lighter note it will save West's a lot of money not having to pay a win bonus on top of the TRAVELLING EXPENCES the players receive

Always 2 sides to a story boys but you people decide not to listen to that. Get over it wests are in the final. And well deserved. #greenarmy

#13 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Yeah the truth and yours

#14 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

The one who did wrong was the referee in the Siddal v Wests fiasco.

A bit of a retrospective question but, If you were placed in this same scenario would you have continued as West Hull have done?

I have great respect for all the teams involved in this Fiasco. Remember, NONE OF THE TEAMS WERE AT FAULT. It was an error by a referee.

After Siddals withdrawal Wests decided to continue, since then they have got through on merit,

Good luck to both teams next weekend 

#15 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Terry you clown, siddal went to west hull 2 weeks ago and beat them in a game thAt both players and coaches agreed on, now you jump on yet another band wagon, please don't try to justify west hull getting to the final,
I do not care what happens for the rest of the season but I wish west hull all the luck in ther world at chevenedge next year

#16 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

Well, if West Hull needed any inspiration to win next week they only need to look on here. The coach won't need to give a team talk. He will just say go out and prove everybody wrong. I am against the play offs full stop. In my records the team that finishes top of the table are champions and that is how it will always be for me. In a way, I hope West Hull win, just to show up the play offs for the farce that they are at amateur level, but, like everybody else I think Siddal should have gone through.

PS How is terryq a clown for pointing out facts!

#17 smile

smile
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

The one who did wrong was the referee in the Siddal v Wests fiasco.
A bit of a retrospective question but, If you were placed in this same scenario would you have continued as West Hull have done?
I have great respect for all the teams involved in this Fiasco. Remember, NONE OF THE TEAMS WERE AT FAULT. It was an error by a referee.
After Siddals withdrawal Wests decided to continue, since then they have got through on merit,

Good luck to both teams next weekend

just to make it clear Terry no one on Here and especially at Siddal has denied the ref made a monumental mistake.
this is about the lies and lack of integraty that has come from west hull since that game has finished
west hull just like Siddal had every chance to pull out AS THE LOSING TEAM
and in answer to your question would we have carried on as a team playing another team playing to the same rules as the other team as the winning team yes we would have carried on

#18 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

wouldn't b surprised to see west win it,after all they are a class team,which proves what a fantastic effort by siddal to win over there......unfortunately their committee have no morals,...look forward to a good day when wests come down siddal next year as both sets of supporters get on really well....ps mr chairman try and spell SIDDAL correctly !!!!

#19 redbeckroad

redbeckroad
  • Coach
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

wouldn't b surprised to see west win it,after all they are a class team,which proves what a fantastic effort by siddal to win over there......unfortunately their committee have no morals,...look forward to a good day when wests come down siddal next year as both sets of supporters get on really well....ps mr chairman try and spell SIDDAL correctly !!!!

Good post Sid, there's a lot been said on this topic and maybe it's time to get back to playing rugby. We've got the ideal opportunity next week to see two well matched sides ( 2 very tight league games this year)  face each other in what's got the makings of a classic final.

We've got six coaches already full and the fans are busy stripping the local shops of anything black and amber. We're looking forward to another great day out so let's just hope it's all about the rugby.

These days are a great opportunity to meet and mix with the rest of the followers of community RL for a pint and a natter about the season that's just finished and the next one to come. Can't wait!!!

CU all there...........Redbeckroad.

#20 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Sorry sidd . Never been able to sort the spelling out brain block every time I write it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users