Wests

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 JACKSCHITT

JACKSCHITT
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

As I'm siddal thru and thru got to say well done to west hull two fantastic back to back wins.
In my opinion if they do go on to win the thing then it will be a great achievement whether they deserve to be there or not we can argue till the cow's come home.
Like I stated previously after two grand finals and an elimination defeats to siddal they finally worked a way to beat us. Good luck to both teams in the final I fancy wath but you never know wests are on a roll and have two big things in there favour they pay well and have the ncl committee on there side
I KNOW JACK SCHITT

#22 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Any highlights going on here at all???

#23 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Im not a fan of the play offs. And believe if u finish top of the league u are champions. That aside it takes a good side to win so many knock out matches.

#24 revtype

revtype
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

The one who did wrong was the referee in the Siddal v Wests fiasco.

A bit of a retrospective question but, If you were placed in this same scenario would you have continued as West Hull have done?

I have great respect for all the teams involved in this Fiasco. Remember, NONE OF THE TEAMS WERE AT FAULT. It was an error by a referee.

After Siddals withdrawal Wests decided to continue, since then they have got through on merit,

Good luck to both teams next weekend 

Both clubs at the time were not masters of consequence. They both knew the referee was wrong. What was to stop both of them informing each other that in the event of the referee being proved wrong in playing to the golden point the losers would appeal to NCL. Just a thought.

#25 hairywombat

hairywombat
  • Coach
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

I couldn't care less whether Wests win or lose in the final, but I think it's about time some on here would man up a bit and get over it. When the two clubs meet next season hopefully they will be the best of buddies, that's amateur rugby league.

#26 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

Any highlights going on here at all???

#27 Locklane2013

Locklane2013
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

You cant say West dont deserve to be in the Final, Yes they lost in the 1st Round, But to go to Lock Lane and Win and then to Thatto and win, not many teams teams will have done that Back to back.

I do hope Wath Brow win, but West do deserve to be there for beating 1st and 3rd respectivly away from home

#28 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Two harsh calls against Thatto in the lead up to the last try.hopefully  they have used all their luck up.

Edited by Davo5, 11 November 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#29 West hull gadgie

West hull gadgie
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

The west hull captains on radie humberside tonight wonder if hell thank siddal and garrod for helping him and the boys earn an extra few quid before christmas

#30 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Cheers terry

#31 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Just watched the highlights and can say there where a few dubious decisions to say the least. The blatant knock on that was given back to one that led to the try, and the Thatto centre puttin wests wing in touch when the tackle was clearly not completed. Just my observations but they are in the final by a bit of luck, and I think they will need it against brow. Should be a good game as a neutral.

#32 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

A bad decision by a referee altering the course of a game!!!! Could thatto not ask for a replay, it worked for west hull,

#33 Jbb

Jbb
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Just watched the highlights and can say there where a few dubious decisions to say the least. The blatant knock on that was given back to one that led to the try, and the Thatto centre puttin wests wing in touch when the tackle was clearly not completed. Just my observations but they are in the final by a bit of luck, and I think they will need it against brow. Should be a good game as a neutral.

Dubious????? Tackle not complete??????? The Wests player's ball carrying arm clearly hits the deck and the Thatto player continues to drag him out by the top of his shirt ...that is a clear penalty!!! As for the back to one decision you must have xray vision if you can 100% make out from this recording that the ball wasn't touched by a Thatto player!!!

#34 Shadwa

Shadwa
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

iS ANYONE GETTING BORED OF THIS NOW?

#35 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

Dubious????? Tackle not complete??????? The Wests player's ball carrying arm clearly hits the deck and the Thatto player continues to drag him out by the top of his shirt ...that is a clear penalty!!! As for the back to one decision you must have xray vision if you can 100% make out from this recording that the ball wasn't touched by a Thatto player!!!

This may help

#36 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Don't justify your self to them terry clearly just a set of idiots that don't even no the rules

#37 Long face

Long face
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Looks to me the thatto player knocks the ball out on purpose so play on

#38 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

What bull ###### you goner come up with now Brucey boy

#39 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Definitely back to first tackle, any one but a blind or biased man can see that.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#40 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,030 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

iS ANYONE GETTING BORED OF THIS NOW?

I had a chuckle when I saw who had posted that, how many posts have you made on the subject? :D

Edited by once a ref always a ref, 11 November 2013 - 11:44 PM.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users