Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Casey Mayberry

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Just read that we have signed Casey Mayberry - he is exactly the type of "wildcard" signing that might keep us in the Championship next year

Obviously there is a risk involved on the clubs part but I think a risk worth taking on account of what you might get if Casey has got his head on - Let's hope he finally fulfills all of that potential and proves all of the doubters (some of them major contributors on here and one a board member) wrong

Good luck Casey in a Hornets shirt once again

#2 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

How old is Casey now?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#3 XIII man

XIII man
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

I think hes 33/34

#4 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Bit younger I think he was 18 when he made his debut you Halifax in the year 2000 31ish

#5 Tyrone Shoelaces

Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Coach
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

He could have been a really good player., pacey, strong with a eye for the try line. However he was a bit injury prone for most of the time. I'm not sure how much he has to offer these days.

#6 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

According to this report he would be 33

http://www.mancheste...by-star-1082059

Given what is said on another post about Hock and Hardaker would it be double standards to welcome him back?

#7 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

I hope IT knows what he is doing, Mayberry has been in and out of clubs for a while now and I have no fondness for the guy. I may be wrong but I think he actually got off that assault due to a technicality or something and was released from his sentence. As I say I may be wrong though!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users