Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Casey Mayberry

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Just read that we have signed Casey Mayberry - he is exactly the type of "wildcard" signing that might keep us in the Championship next year

Obviously there is a risk involved on the clubs part but I think a risk worth taking on account of what you might get if Casey has got his head on - Let's hope he finally fulfills all of that potential and proves all of the doubters (some of them major contributors on here and one a board member) wrong

Good luck Casey in a Hornets shirt once again

#2 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

How old is Casey now?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#3 XIII man

XIII man
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

I think hes 33/34

#4 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Bit younger I think he was 18 when he made his debut you Halifax in the year 2000 31ish

#5 Tyrone Shoelaces

Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Coach
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

He could have been a really good player., pacey, strong with a eye for the try line. However he was a bit injury prone for most of the time. I'm not sure how much he has to offer these days.

#6 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

According to this report he would be 33

http://www.mancheste...by-star-1082059

Given what is said on another post about Hock and Hardaker would it be double standards to welcome him back?

#7 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

I hope IT knows what he is doing, Mayberry has been in and out of clubs for a while now and I have no fondness for the guy. I may be wrong but I think he actually got off that assault due to a technicality or something and was released from his sentence. As I say I may be wrong though!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users