Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brad Brennan

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

Has signed for Batley ... good luck to him (not against us of course..lol).

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Does this mean the rumours about leigh could be true? Apparently they were assembling a squad to compete in super league but have now been told they will not be taking the place of London in 2014, so having to off load players to reduce the wage bill. As I said its a rumour I heard.

#3 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

Does this mean the rumours about leigh could be true? Apparently they were assembling a squad to compete in super league but have now been told they will not be taking the place of London in 2014, so having to off load players to reduce the wage bill. As I said its a rumour I heard.

London Broncos havd apparantly only got 6 players remaining and they have pulled out of their annual pre-season challenge match with London Skolars. Not looking good for them taking part in SL 2014 !!!

Edited by Baaarrow, 14 November 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Posted Image

#4 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

I dont think Leigh had ever signed Brennan that was also just a rumour Paul.

Lee Morton

#5 Raider94

Raider94
  • Coach
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

I dont think Leigh had ever signed Brennan that was also just a rumour Paul.

He did sign for Leigh.

Tom Heighton

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

he was never officially announced on the Leigh website so maybe he had a verbal

Lee Morton

#7 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

Huddersfield seem to be signing players who will play for Batley whilst they asses them imo
Leigh have announced two more yesterday and have stated two more to come, Brennan never signed for Leigh though he was spoken to

#8 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Huddersfield seem to be signing players who will play for Batley whilst they asses them imo
Leigh have announced two more yesterday and have stated two more to come, Brennan never signed for Leigh though he was spoken to

More absolute drivel from yourself, based on nothing but your own weird dual registration conspiracy theories. So Huddersfield have actually signed Brad Brennan but he will play for Batley to see if he fits the bill for SL? What tosh. Maybe you mean that Batley have signed him under direct orders from Paul Anderson? More tosh.

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 November 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Gaffo

Gaffo
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Brad defo signed for Leigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users