TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Trust Statement

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'm pretty sure you can (Martin may be able to confirm if he visits on here tonight)....but I think the minimum amount then is £500,000!
;-)

Half a million, ha, ha, ha, very funny

#42 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm pretty sure you can (Martin may be able to confirm if he visits on here tonight)....but I think the minimum amount then is £500,000!
;-)

Cheers Paul.

I'll wait until Martin has confirmed before transferring all half million.

Edited by Jonty, 21 November 2013 - 04:19 PM.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#43 Martin

Martin
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Can you pay your Trust membership by bank transfer to the sort code and account number on the standing order form, and follow up with the completed form?

Cheers

John

Sorry only just spotted this, yes you can John. probably best if you put your name in the reference field when doing the transfer.

thanks.

#44 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Cheers, Martin.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#45 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Basic, brief update on the Trust website detailing a week when contacts and planned meetings didn't happen. Next week's meeting with Ian Stewart gets a mention - let's just hope that too doesn't get shelved.

Keep the faith and trust in the Trust.

:sungum:

#46 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

I take no delight in this but I think the end is near!
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#47 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

I do worry as everyday passes, also worry about the state of the team and lack of preparation for a long hard season in a very difficult league.

Your right barney we do have a right to know what's going on, John Kidd must of known at some point last season there was no money so why wait till now?

It's Christmas soon and our team is not assembled, we will have 6 weeks to prepare for the new season. We will be the laughing stock of the league.

#48 StockportLion

StockportLion
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

I still don't understand why the club has consistently failed to communicate properly with the fans in the past few years. Is it because those that 'were' in charge are completely incompetent or just relied too heavily on the blind loyalty of the existing fan base.

They (as well as future owners) should take a note of how Stockport County are communicating their current situation to the fans:

http://www.stockport...te-1225852.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users