Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

England so far

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

In Super League against other not so good ones then yes but as has always been the case with Brough and his time in a Scotland this time also proves it, he has a tendency to go missing on the big stage and cant be relied upon.

Thought Brough had a great game against New Zealand, are you sure your not getting mixed up with Rangi Chase, because that describes him.

#22 muddyfunster

muddyfunster
  • Coach
  • 942 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

As for missing England half backs how about Matty Smith from Wigan?

Ok in March Wigan hadn't won the Challenge cup or Grand Final but surely an English half back from one of the big five should be a consideration over Chase, who let's face it is bound to look more than average playing for Cas or Salford.

Edited by muddyfunster, 19 November 2013 - 03:17 PM.

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/

name.png

#23 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Sinfield plays hooker , srumhalf,standoff ,loosefoward just wandering when he might be playing prop maybe fullback then mac mght realise that he isnt up for the jon at international level . No disrepect but when is mac every going to realise if ur going to play him put him back to loose foward .

#24 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Sinfield plays hooker , srumhalf,standoff ,loosefoward just wandering when he might be playing prop maybe fullback then mac mght realise that he isnt up for the jon at international level . No disrepect but when is mac every going to realise if ur going to play him put him back to loose foward .

Sinfield is playing scrum half because Sam Burgess is 10 times better than Sinfield, that's why he isn't playing at his preferred position in my opinion.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#25 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Anyway we've got news we've been waiting 4wks to hear no rabbi Chase,I'd play wisdom at 6 & borrows at 7 to give us any chance!!

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,989 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Anyway we've got news we've been waiting 4wks to hear no rabbi Chase,I'd play wisdom at 6 & borrows at 7 to give us any chance!!

Is that Norman Wisdom Mr Grimsdale?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Feel a bit more cheerful on that news

#28 Hugh Jarce

Hugh Jarce
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

Feel a bit more cheerful on that news

What that Norman Wisdom is playing?? ;)  ;)

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

#29 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

I know I'd had a long day,I should have put it was like watching Norman wisdom. No joking apart I've heard that Chase as walked out of camp pity he didn't do that 2 year's ago!!

#30 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,989 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I know I'd had a long day,I should have put it was like watching Norman wisdom. No joking apart I've heard that Chase as walked out of camp pity he didn't do that 2 year's ago!!

Kicked out for tweeting a racist message the rumours say.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#31 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,989 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

The Kiwis would love to see Burrows at 7. They'll just target him for the first 10 minutes aiming every big forward at him to take him out of the game. I reckon he'll be on the bench and used for the last 10 minutes of the first half, replacing Roby

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#32 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Kicked out for tweeting a racist message the rumours say.

Officially, after being told he would not be selected to face NZ, it would seem he asked for a few days away from camp to be with his family!
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#33 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

If anyone is going to the semi finals tomorrow - Feel free to send on photos of Dewsbury being represented there.

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 22 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users