TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Siddal outcome

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

If we are been totally honest then I think that quite a few posts on this subject has certainly turned on West Hull and given them the blame for the whole thing. At the end of the day the ref thought he knew the ruling he played to was the right one even after been told of the e mail all clubs got before the play offs started, yes I am lead to believe he sent both clubs a letter of apology, but how long after that game did he send them and what punishment if any will he/should he get for all of this. Why didn't he make a phone call when he left the field of play to make sure of the ruling if he didn't believe what he was shown, a simple thing like that could have stopped all of this. I don't believe for one minute that if this had have happened to any other team nothing would have been said or done about it. I went to Siddal with West Hull for the first time this season and I had a really good laugh with several of their ex players (old hands) and was made to feel very welcome, I have seen and talked to the same men after this mess at Lock Lane and Thatto Heath without any snide remarks just normal banter you get off any two teams supporters and I dare say it will be the same next season when we meet up again.

yes I was at the lane rammo n we has a good craic n a laugh, with the wests supporters,a lot of mutual respect between the supporters......let it continue.....steve dyson might even buy u lads a beer...b a one off tho !!

#62 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

yes I was at the lane rammo n we has a good craic n a laugh, with the wests supporters,a lot of mutual respect between the supporters......let it continue.....steve dyson might even buy u lads a beer...b a one off tho !!

I will be there with Lloydy and the lads he seems to know quite a few of the Siddal lads and talks about the old days, good banter and a good laugh see you next season then sidsmudge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users