Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Change of directors?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

http://companycheck....ocs?latest=true

Wonder whats happening now? food for thought.

#2 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

What are you going on about now ?

May i suggest you get behind the Trust and the Club for once instead of looking for S**t all the time.

Have you sent in your membership for the Trust yet ?.   It will only cost you £ 2.00 per month by direct debit

There has been no change to that list of directors over the last few weeks

Edited by RIGGY, 20 November 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#3 Craig

Craig
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Well pointed out Riggy, the majority of the fan base is a glass half full kind of outfit!

#4 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

What are you going on about now ?

May i suggest you get behind the Trust and the Club for once instead of looking for S**t all the time.

Have you sent in your membership for the Trust yet ?.   It will only cost you £ 2.00 per month by direct debit

There has been no change to that list of directors over the last few weeks

Well said, you tell 'im Ian

#5 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Julian get a life, it's not rocket science to work out the perilous state of the club after all you are he one who readily highlighted the winding up order ( but failed to discover it has been set aside till the end of January.) yet you still insist on trawling through internet sites attempting to unearth little gem or two.

As Riggy suggests your time would be better spent sussing out how to fill in the Trust application form. Most fans I have spoken  to are ready to help keep our historic club afloat in one guise or another, you on the other hand are hell bent on being the first to signal it's demise. Even my old friend Phil H posted a response recently which was true but t least expressed a desire to see the club carry on and credit to him for that.

Don't worry Julian if I hear anything to suggest we are to be wound up or the club lost I will let you know just so you can be the first to post it on here.

#6 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 749 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

http://companycheck....ocs?latest=true

Wonder whats happening now? food for thought.

15/11/2013

APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR DAVID ROBERTS

Just need to go to companies house website to find the publicly available information.

#7 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yes we were already aware of that .  Makes no difference to the current situation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users