Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Christmas Presents

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geoffcooke

geoffcooke
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

I've just got my copy of Oldham Rugby League Heritage Trust's latest book from Michael Turner titled 'Oldham RLFC In the 1950's - Magic or Myth? 

Brilliant production, full of fabulous photographs. Any one looking for an ideal Christmas present then this is it. Best £20 you'll ever spend.Attached File  Flyer 50s - 2.jpg   159.65KB   0 downloads

To reserve your copy send a cheque for £20 to:-  The Oldham Rugby League Heritage Trust, 9 Dumfries Drive, Denshaw, Oldham OL3 5SG

Delivery is free to OL postcodes or add £5 for post and packing to addresses elsewhere.

Meanwhile Rugby Oldham Supporters Trust have a limited selection of sweatshirts, polos, ties and umbrellas all available for £10. For any of these e-mail:-     geoff.cooke0454@ntlworld.com

All proceeds from sales go to support either the Heritage Trust or amateur and junior rugby in Oldham.

#2 bigred

bigred
  • Coach
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Is £20 the correct price?
I've purchased a copy earlier today at the Asda store in Shaw and paid £15!

#3 geoffcooke

geoffcooke
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Cover price is £20 - Didn't know it was discounted in store. You got yourself a bargain!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users