Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Heartbeat of Sport - 3 Peaks Challenge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Tony Tonks and most of the Halifax team are attempting to raise money for Heartbeat of Sport tomorrow by challenging themselves to do the Yorkshire 3 Peaks. 

I'm not sure how much they have raised so far, but so far they have managed to help improve many amateur sports clubs in the area by providing them with defibrillators, etc. 

Good luck to the team doing it and you can donate here. I understand that Outdoor company, Great Outdoors Superstore have helped provide some of the walking equipment and outdoor clothing for tomorrows massive task. 

Good luck Tonka

Edited by Chris Taylor, 22 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#2 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hi Chris,

Regularly ran and walked the Three Peaks in my younger days, wish I could still do it. Good luck to them. Engaged in numeroous projects so can't help financially. Pension only goes so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users