Rugby union threads and posts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,868 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

This is a rugby league forum.  There is absolutely no tolerance for rugby union posts on this sub-forum, be they positive, negative, ranting or sycophantic.  They will be deleted or moved to a more appropriate place, at our absolute discretion.

There are perfectly good places to post union or cross-code things, this sub-forum isn't one of them.

Occasionally, we will make exceptions but they're rare and we'll specifically state it in the thread if we make that exception.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#2 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,868 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

I'll bump this up again as we seem to have a few people who either don't get this or have forgotten.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#3 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,868 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

I think we're now getting to the point where I know people are ignoring this thinking I'll not enforce it.  Maybe a short suspension or two...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users