Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

2014 fixtures

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

FIXTURES (kick off 3pm unless stated)

February 16 Doncaster (H)

February 23 Batley Bulldogs (A)

March 2 Swinton Lions (H)

March 9 Barrow Raiders (A)

March 23 Keighley Cougars (H)

March 30 Dewsbury Rams (A)

April 13 Sheffield Eagles (H)

April 18 Whitehaven (A)

May 4 Halifax (H)

May 11 Rochdale Hornets (A)

May 18 Featherstone Rovers (A)

May 25 North Wales Crusaders (H)

June 1 Leigh Centurions (H)

June 8 Sheffield Eagles (A - 2pm)

June 15 Halifax (A)

June 22 Featherstone Rovers (H)

June 29 Swinton Lions (A - TBC)

July 6 Batley Bulldogs (H)

July 13 Keighley Cougars (A)

July 20 Rochdale Hornets (H)

July 27 North Wales Crusaders (A - 2.30pm)

August 3 Whitehaven (H)

August 10 Doncaster (A)

August 17 Barrow Raiders (H)

August 31 Leigh Centurions (A)

September 7 Dewsbury Rams (H)

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

Donny to start ... Well , get our toughest game out the way !! Maybe this is the year for some payback !

#3 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Home start and finish is good, we have a tough spell between 18th May & 22nd June, but then both our neighbours at home on the run in which is good. All in all we don't seem to have had a harsh deal unless I've missed summat.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

Why does all the clubs have a 16 day gap between the Good Friday games and the next one on 4th May? Only 8 weeks in to the season and we get a fortnights break. I can see a few clubs bringing forward a game to that weekend.

It makes it more difficult for the RFL to put fixture lists together when you have teams that share with a soccer club like Rochdale and Doncaster who have to have 6 and 4 away games on the trot for pitch renovations. That afects all the other clubs fixture lists as well.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

In that 2 week we have a week off and one is challenge cup

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

In that 2 week we have a week off and one is challenge cup

Thanks Scott, I've got my RL Express now and I see it is the 5th Round of the Challenge Cup on the 27th April.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hopefully we will have another good cup run

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users