Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fixtures 2014

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

Our first five games are 

1=Fev home :yes:  :yes:

2=Rochdale away

3=Doncaster away

4=Whitehaven home

5=Sheffield away

Just hope Premier don't pick us as there first match of the season again,we want a packed attendance for that one,no tv dates as been announced yet,maybe because Sky has put most of there games on Thursdays.One thing our home game with Batley is on Friday April 18,Easter again,thought we took it in turn to have Easter games?

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

Realy hope the fev match isn't on tv. The match as real potential to draw a big crowd aslong as premier don't mess around with the date. Could easily see why they would pick the match for tv though

#3 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Premier might be looking at putting games on Monday nights for 2014,I'm hoping they will pick the Leigh v Batley game for tv in round one.

#4 MirfieldRams

MirfieldRams
  • Coach
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Based on last seasons game wouldn't be surprised if they dont choose our game v Feth again

Up The Rams

Mirfield Rams

#5 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

Premier might be looking at putting games on Monday nights for 2014,I'm hoping they will pick the Leigh v Batley game for tv in round one.

They've sent out a tweet to ask fans what night we would prefer to see the Championship game to be televised now that Sky are showing CL on Thursdays. there may be a link on their website.

Looking forward to the new season.

(p.s. will the club produce a fixture sheet to download and stick on the fridge? I think my wife might like one for Christmas.  :santaclaus:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#6 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

They've sent out a tweet to ask fans what night we would prefer to see the Championship game to be televised now that Sky are showing CL on Thursdays. there may be a link on their website.

Looking forward to the new season.

(p.s. will the club produce a fixture sheet to download and stick on the fridge? I think my wife might like one for Christmas.  :santaclaus:

How about amber ribbon produce one as a fridge magnet - don't know what the production costs would be, but I'd pay £5 - £10 if it was going to raise money. 

#7 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Fridges in dewsbury GOR! Whatever next sliced bread!

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#8 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

I agree, it would good to get the numbers in for our first game.

Edited by funkmaster flex, 25 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#9 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Here are the clubs 2014 fixtures.

Starting on 16/2 at home to Fev at 3pm!

If anyone would like the document emailing to them so it can be printed simply message your email address and I will send you a copy. Or head over to our Facebook page or Twitter page where it can be downloaded. It may also be possible to copy and print from here.

Fixtures.jpg

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#10 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

. They should. I don't think it would affect that gate as much as dews v fev. Last seasons TV game must of took a good 500 off the gate playing it on a Sunday night on one if the most cold days of the year. Remember the fans turning up to get the snow off the pitch to get the match ahead

#11 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hello everybody I am currently printing out a load of coloured fixture lists. If you want one they will be on the table in the Ram's front entrance and in the Royal suite on the bar.

#12 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Fridges in dewsbury GOR! Whatever next sliced bread!

Oh some of us have them, even if they are in the back garden along with the old mattress. :onthequiet:

#13 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Here are the clubs 2014 fixtures.

Starting on 16/2 at home to Fev at 3pm!

If anyone would like the document emailing to them so it can be printed simply message your email address and I will send you a copy. Or head over to our Facebook page or Twitter page where it can be downloaded. It may also be possible to copy and print from here.

Fixtures.jpg

Thanks. just about to print it out and stick on my fancy 'fridge.

One question - does the Doncaster (A) fixture place the scheduled friendly in any jeopardy.?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#14 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Looks a good start, Fev aside the next three fixtures look winnable. A good start will be key again.

#15 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Thanks. just about to print it out and stick on my fancy 'fridge.

One question - does the Doncaster (A) fixture place the scheduled friendly in any jeopardy.?

Any answer to this question?

After all it was said by the club that this game was subject to RFL approval dependent upon the date of the first fixture between the clubs.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#16 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Any answer to this question?

After all it was said by the club that this game was subject to RFL approval dependent upon the date of the first fixture between the clubs.

My apologies BSJ I had missed your question.

Yes, the game is now sanctioned by the RFL and will go ahead.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#17 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

My apologies BSJ I had missed your question.

Yes, the game is now sanctioned by the RFL and will go ahead.

That's good news, thanks.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#18 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

With the Grand Depart in the (near enough) locality, I am sure some of our supporters might want to 'live" the occasion and be at one site or another. With that in mind, do fellow supporters think we should suggest the rearrangement of the home fixture with Swinton on 6th July and bring it forward to the Saturday to allow those keen on both sports to see both sports?
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#19 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 809 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

I think some games clash when ever they are in the calender. I'm not sure you could please everyone , some games clash for me. Personally I wouldn't want the game moved TdF isn't a 'sport' I'm interested in.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#20 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

I think some games clash when ever they are in the calender. I'm not sure you could please everyone , some games clash for me. Personally I wouldn't want the game moved TdF isn't a 'sport' I'm interested in.

Today's paper is predicting that 3 million tourists will descend upon Yorkshire for the TdF, so some people surely are interested. I reckon CF is correct and that it will have an impact upon gates that weekend (on Saturday it departs from Leeds btw).

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users