• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

I understood your post fully Jonty.

The Trust being fully accountable to its membership is the bit Im continually referring to.

Its a shame you have to dumb down Phils posts for us plebs to understand them.

#42 lancaster Lion

lancaster Lion
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

I hope that soon this nightmare will be over and we will still have a team to support. I have read all the diverse opinions and comments from supporters. It is easy to understand why fans have lost interest over the years. I hope that if the cub survives then all the ex supporters consider returning to support the club. They should be welcomed back by the current supporters.  We all care about the Lions and this crisis could be the catalyst for growth. I have taken everything for granted over the years and thought the Lions would always exist. It has taken this crisis for me to see the importance of the Supporters Trust and for each person to do something constructive. I have not agreed with everything I have read on the forum but clearly a lot of people care. If we pull together our club must have a future. If the ex fans who read the forum attended home games our crowds could double. I hope that we all pull together.

#43 eddrudd

eddrudd
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

First game is away to Salford, but it has to be played at a neutral ground. London Broncos have offered their ground, where ever that may be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users