"The Good Yorkshireman" and "The Sermon on the Mount Pleasant"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

"The Good Yorkshireman" and "The Sermon on the Mount Pleasant" are the titles of two chapters in my latest (fifth) novel called "Two Seasons". It has a background of "Work, Family, Old Friends and Rugby League" and is set during the years 2002 and 2003.

Other chapter titles include "A Day On The M62", "An evening in Bailiff Bridge", "Listening to Eddie and Stevo", "A Tale From Knowsley Road, "A Day Out In Wigan", "Martindale's Chip Shop" and "E Mails From Amsterdam

This Saturday morning (November 30th) from 10 onwards I will be in WH Smith in the Ridings Centre in Wakefield signing copies of what might make a very nice easy to read present

The novel can also be obtained direct from the publisher London League Publications at www.llpshop.co.uk, from Dawsons Bookstall on Dewsbury Market and also as an E Book from Amazon

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users