TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Pre-Season training

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#41 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

But some get contract money all year round I THINK YOULL FIND

what the f""k you writing in capitals for you knob,if there is players paid all year round there won't be many
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#42 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Maybe a small handful ( 3 or 4 ) at most , but it's not the kind of thing we would or should know really , or anything worth arguing about . Getting the right quality and quantity on board is all that needs focusing on

Edited by DavidM, 30 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#43 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Well if Whitehaven have 8 or 9 how many would you expect us to have??? Interesting terminology though, you can't beat an educated argument.

#44 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Yes agreed,actons shoes still havnt been filled in my eyes we are going to miss that go forward aggression...Leigh are going to be some team this year btw
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#45 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

They could be THE team , impressive recruitment indeed .

#46 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

In fact looking at our squad I'd expect at least 75% of them would have a monthly contract.

#47 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

I just cant understand why you are discussion players contract on this thread that is between the player and the club nothing to do with us end of,come on lads this was all started by the HAVEN SUPPORTER that calls himself TOWNFAN10 just ignore him.

#48 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

What about London though and then getting replaced, How are they going to field a team in super league, fair enough Wakefield are in bother but have started buying in, London are up ###### creek!

#49 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Getting back to the squad i think most of us will be very disappiointed if we don,t see brett carter sign this week after been at training on thursday,when you think he could have had a rest like Brett Callum @ peter.

#50 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

I don't know what's going on with London , and there's nothing in it for any club in our league to take their place ... Especially if the restructuring plans which were kicked into the long grass finally go through . That must be sorted soon . As usual the RFL have a total horlicks on their hands of their own making .

#51 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

London should've been kicked out years ago it's another very expensive disaster by the RFL.

#52 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:19 AM

Abu your boring mate - maybe you need to get out the clubs ###### and smell other than ######, we've signed nothing, and from what I'm told by an ex player last week there aren't many "irons in the fire" no news ever comes out of the club in the paper it's getting worrying as this happens year after year, I think it was 2 years ago they waited just before Christmas to sign thacks then a few followed but this year I have to say I am worried, we genuinely need 6-7 players in that squad at least and I just can't see us getting them, if we're relying on widnes then god help us, to me the duel reg was a Disaster for town with a club that as we saw in the cup game wasn't too far ahead of us !!!

Any merchandise out before Xmas? Shirts ? Market stall ? All this was well documented around this time last year

#53 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

Disaster in that Paddy Flynn and Declan Hulme were 2 of our highest try scoters?

I think the splash page on the website says the shirts are on sale does it not?

But why let the facts get in the way of a wind up

Edited by GeordieTownie, 01 December 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#54 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Disaster in that Paddy Flynn and Declan Hulme were 2 of our highest try scoters?

I think the splash page on the website says the shirts are on sale does it not?

But why let the facts get in the way of a wind up

He's either on a wind up or clueless, either way its very boring now.

#55 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:03 AM

Ha those 2 a success ? Really ?? Coming from a full time environment .. Ha next you will be calling for the messiah craven !

So just the shirts are on sale then yes ? No hoodies ? Polos ?

Great stuff glad its all been cleared up

#56 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

Ha those 2 a success ? Really ?? Coming from a full time environment .. Ha next you will be calling for the messiah craven !

why dont you do one? Your talking absolute garbage. If you are in fact a town fan then you should be ashamed because all you do is criticise us. If you are a haven fan then how you can call any other club is absolutely beyond me, especially a club whos been superior than yours for the past few years.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#57 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

Ha really ? I'm a town fan just realist - just coz you happen to share the view of 5 or 6 other club ###### sniffers on here don't mean I can't have an opinion... Ask some of the players views on it... You'll see :)

#58 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

There's nothing wrong with opinions , I like reading different opinions here . If everyone was a cheerleader this would be a boring place. I don't mind applauding where necessary and criticising with reasoning if I see fit . You have to call it as you see it realistically .As long as you don't mind being shot down if you put your head above the parapet - fair enough . But lets keep it all rugby related , reasoned and grown up.
All rugby and club opinions welcome , and opposite rebuttals. , but can we not keep out of the personal and abusive side ? We're all fans , I'm pretty sure , and ultimately have the same wishes ... If not how we achieve them !!!

Edited by DavidM, 01 December 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#59 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

I tend to agree with some of Townfan 10 views, we always seem late on the signings front, theirs never any news coming from the club even little bits of crack ,what's going on with Carter, Thacks?  we should be building  on from the fantastic world cup experience  we have just had, and why haven't we got a market stall in the town in the run up to Christmas, this weekend should have been the start of it, lights switched on and plenty going on, would of done Towns profile a world of good especially after the WC. No doubt we will get to know!

#60 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

Thacks isn't coming back I've stated this time and time again!! Carter on the other hand will hopefully be the start of something getting put pen to paper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users