Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match promotion

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 823 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

Ooops, in danger of showing your true colours/id?

i thought that myself this afternoon bsj. if that is the case then whoever it is simply wrong on a lot a counts and aint doing anyone any good at all.

#22 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:34 AM

There is a link on the Ostrich website that goes to a site which has all the official Batley website news and twitter posts.

I'm a bit surprised a rebel like you would be a supporter of twitter ZZ - what with being restricted to 140 characters an all. If the same limitations applied on here. you'd still be posting as DocM. ;)

#23 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

I'm a bit surprised a rebel like you would be a supporter of twitter ZZ - what with being restricted to 140 characters an all. If the same limitations applied on here. you'd still be posting as DocM. ;)

I am not a twitter user for personal reasons, I was being helpful to another person who appeared to be at a loss and the link from the Ostrich site is a method of seeing the tweets. The main Batley website does not have this.

Which 140 characters are allowed to post on twitter?

گر اور ہمیشہ کے لئے ہو جائے گا سے زیادہ طاقتور

#24 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

I am not a twitter user for personal reasons, I was being helpful to another person who appeared to be at a loss and the link from the Ostrich site is a method of seeing the tweets. The main Batley website does not have this.

Which 140 characters are allowed to post on twitter?

the main bulldog site does have a link to twitter right at the top there is a link to follow us on twittwer , which i use for when i can't get to games for upto date match scores

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#25 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

the main bulldog site does have a link to twitter right at the top there is a link to follow us on twittwer , which i use for when i can't get to games for upto date match scores

So it does. Not being a user of twitter I assumed it meant add a friend. I simply pointed out a site which showed the enquirer how to see the information he required. Has life changed so much that now it is frowned upon to be helpful? Had you added your two pennath earlier I wouldn't have bothered

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

So it does. Not being a user of twitter I assumed it meant add a friend. I simply pointed out a site which showed the enquirer how to see the information he required. Has life changed so much that now it is frowned upon to be helpful? Had you added your two pennath earlier I wouldn't have bothered

Ever helpful to others, and such an eloquent user of ancient colloquialisms too. Whatever next?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

two pennath a kaylie from mucky maggies. B)  

#28 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Just as a matter of interest what does that arabic script say at the bottom of each of your posts ?

#29 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:17 AM

Just as a matter of interest what does that arabic script say at the bottom of each of your posts ?

Although very similar to Arabic script, this is actually Urdu script. The message refers to the feelings of our fans after Boxing Day matches. To fully understand you must read it right to left.

#30 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

For Frankb's info --the words FOREVER, STRONGER, WILL, BE, MORE, & SOMEONE or SOMETHING (Name) are in there , though the order is slightly strange.

Edited by colinb, 04 December 2013 - 11:05 AM.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#31 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

For Frankb's info --the words FOREVER, STRONGER, WILL, BE, MORE, & SOMEONE or SOMETHING (Name) are in there , though the order is slightly strange.

Why, knowing me so well, wouldn't you expect me to be slightly strange? If you had my hands your scripts may not be perfect. My regards to Nabeel.

A thought has just come down from the firmament and I must spread the word.

Supporters who support Dewsbury are Dewsbury fans.

Supporters who support Batley are Batley aficionados

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users