Rugby League World Cup 2017 Tours – Register Your Interest Now!
Join TotalRL.com, League Express & Rugby League World at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup in Australia, New Zealand & Papua New Guinea! Click here for more info

Rugby League World
FREE 2016 Fixture Guide
League Express

Rugby League Yearbook 2015-2016

Photo
- - - - -

I knew it would happen

I had to wake up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Good grief,

Ok here are the positives about the comp. Of the Twelve people I know who went to the final ten we're seeing their first game of rugby live, the other two saw the England Aussie game on tele and booked tickets for Wigan. All twelve will be going to saints next year. All twelve are hooked on the game. I'm sure this is not an isolated example.

I actually didn't say anything negative about this World Cup(the first post wasn't serious) but I was accused of posting a negative comment,
if you think my first post was in any way serious, then please wake up, if you are so sensitive that you couldn't see through the overtly negative comments the perhaps you need to get out more.

Edit: although having seen some post on other threads I can understand that trying to be overtly negative could be taken seriously, so in a way sorry

i think your edit sums it up mate! Posts like yours are not uncommon and are usually serious - its why people didnt suspect humour!

#22 StixRooster

StixRooster
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

And yes, NZ and Oz have put in a joint bid for 2017; read to the end of this:

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11165243

And that's where it will end up. Best start saving! I'm sure my mate in Wellington will want a couple of visitors!

Other opinions found on Twitter @stixrooster