Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Trust AGM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Martin

Martin
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

The only good thing to come out of this is the timing of the Trust AGM and elections. So for anyone isn't yet a member and is thinking about it :-

The Trust AGM is on 14th January. Requests to join the board need to be in before Friday 20th December, in case we have more applications than places and a vote is required.

Of course you must be a member first and foremost and also have two other members second you. If you need a list of members then I can provide that.

Please read rule 58 on who can be a member of the board. The rules can be found on the Trust website, http://www.lionstrust.co.uk

#2 Martin

Martin
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

#3 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

...tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

Martin, is that am or pm?

#4 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Sorry forgot to say, Salford City Radio have invited me on the station tomorrow after the 8:30 news.

I've not said owt earlier as I'm suffering with a cold and subject to coughing fits and was thinking of postponing, but I've just spoken to them and they're still happy to go ahead.

I believe it's 94.4 fm.

Next stop, this Thursday night's Question Time?

#5 Martin

Martin
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

Sorry, AM Keith.

Still waiting the call from David Dimbleby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users