Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dragons supporters club

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gregory

Gregory
  • Coach
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

Do the Catalans Dragons have a supporters club in the UK? It would be great to see more people supporting the team at games in England as I'm sure it would really inspire the team.

#2 Dragon John

Dragon John
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

I am sure there must be some Dragons fans dotted around in England, but am not aware of a supporters club. If there are any I would like to join!

#3 claude cassagnol

claude cassagnol
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Excellente idée, ......... tous mes encouragements à créer un Fan-Club  !!!

Edited by claude cassagnol, 23 December 2013 - 05:07 PM.

S'IL N'EN RESTE QU'UN , JE SERAI CELUI LA !

#4 Gregory

Gregory
  • Coach
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

Let's get this started! The team needs our support more than ever at the moment with the amount of injuries we've got.

#5 Gregory

Gregory
  • Coach
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

Has there been much travelling support at Catalan away matches this season? I've only attended the game at Langtree Park where the few who were there made a great noise! Hoping to go to Warrington and Widnes next month.

#6 sigesige00

sigesige00
  • Coach
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

I have a question.  Why is RL popular in the Catalan region of France?  Does France have a non-professional national league?

#7 SouthernRLfan

SouthernRLfan
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

How much of a challenge is it to travel to Dragons home games? A part of me has always wondered whether it would be easier to travel from Hampshire to the south of France than it is to head up north...

#8 DlEHARD

DlEHARD
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

This sounds great. NRL could use a Warriors supporters group too based in Australia.

#9 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

There are about a dozen of us here in North Wales that follow Catalan Dragons when they play in the UK. We decided that when our Super League team folded (Crusaders RL - not our current team North Wales Crusaders) we'd follow Catalan because we loved the trip to France and we'd like to give some support to the team when they visit. Theres still a few that make the trip to Perpignan once a season and the rest of us try to get to as many UK games as we can.

In the last 3 seasons we've made it to Wakefield, Castleford, St. Helens, Wigan, Leeds, Bradford, Warrington, Huddersfield, Salford and Widnes - in fact a car load of us will be at Widnes this Friday.  We keep in touch on Facebook so anyone wishing to join us is welcome.  Look out for our Glyndwr flag -same colours as the Catalan flag - with the words "Gwaed Ac Aur" (Blood and Gold in Welsh).

https://www.facebook...5816396?fref=ts

#10 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

I know someone who went to the recent Catalan v Salford game and because he wad a English he had to go into the Salford end, he would have preferred to mingle with the locals.
If there was a fan club I would be interested in joining especially if there were regular organised trips to the home games.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#11 DlEHARD

DlEHARD
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

There are about a dozen of us here in North Wales that follow Catalan Dragons when they play in the UK. We decided that when our Super League team folded (Crusaders RL - not our current team North Wales Crusaders) we'd follow Catalan because we loved the trip to France and we'd like to give some support to the team when they visit. Theres still a few that make the trip to Perpignan once a season and the rest of us try to get to as many UK games as we can.

In the last 3 seasons we've made it to Wakefield, Castleford, St. Helens, Wigan, Leeds, Bradford, Warrington, Huddersfield, Salford and Widnes - in fact a car load of us will be at Widnes this Friday.  We keep in touch on Facebook so anyone wishing to join us is welcome.  Look out for our Glyndwr flag -same colours as the Catalan flag - with the words "Gwaed Ac Aur" (Blood and Gold in Welsh).

https://www.facebook...5816396?fref=ts

LIKED keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users