Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Supporters Trust Membership

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

I would like to thank those people who have joined the trust over the last month or so but we still need more of you on board.  I have just had a look through the membership list and I am amazed how many regular fans are not members of the trust.

Please visit the trust website and down load your membership form.  It will only cost you two pounds per month and you can pay by direct debit via the bank.

There maybe the need for more hands on deck over the next few weeks should the trust end up taking control of the club and it will be your chance to put something back into something you support.

Thanks

Riggy

#2 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

I've tried to do it electronically but with complete failure. I will have to print off the form and post it!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

No problem the more the merrier  Thanks

#4 Robthegasman

Robthegasman
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Is there anywhere where I can pay cash?my printer is buggered.

#5 LionessTaz

LionessTaz
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

You can also pay by standing order http://www.lionstrust.co.uk/ and just set it up from your online banking to go out every month

#6 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

I need certain assurances before I pay money in to the trust. Once my questions are answered I will gladly cough up. ;)
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#7 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

When paying by direct debit please ensure you include your name so that we know who you are. Thx

#8 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

...my printer is buggered.

Just as long as the club isn't.

:yahoo:

#9 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

I would like to thank those people who have joined the trust over the last month or so but we still need more of you on board.  I have just had a look through the membership list and I am amazed how many regular fans are not members of the trust.

Please visit the trust website and down load your membership form.  It will only cost you two pounds per month and you can pay by direct debit via the bank.

There maybe the need for more hands on deck over the next few weeks should the trust end up taking control of the club and it will be your chance to put something back into something you support.

Thanks

Riggy

Cheers Ian.

I'll echo what Riggy is saying and urge people to sign up. I completed my form last week and paid by bank transfer. By the end of the week I'd received a thank you by email and a copy of the accounts. Hopefully this degree of prompt transparency will encourage others to do so.

John

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#10 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

Thanks John

#11 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

In addition, an AGM invite and voting papers have arrived in the post this morning - supporter democracy in action!

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#12 lionsfanusa

lionsfanusa
  • Coach
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

In addition, an AGM invite and voting papers have arrived in the post this morning - supporter democracy in action!

I got them too, all the way to Vermont! Don't think I'll be able to make the meeting, though.
Posted Image

#13 Peewagg

Peewagg
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

I got them too, all the way to Vermont! Don't think I'll be able to make the meeting, though.

It'd be good to see you, Geoff :-)

#14 Peewagg

Peewagg
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Is there anywhere where I can pay cash?my printer is buggered.

Where do you live Rob? I'm sure one of us could pick it up and pass it on for you.

#15 lionsfanusa

lionsfanusa
  • Coach
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

It'd be good to see you, Geoff :-)

Likewise!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users