RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Who do we want to sign?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,587 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Daft pointless stories ? The questions put on here by fans and the ones I mentioned are general points of enquiry . There are several areas of interest that could be picked up . Simple questions that could be answered that make news , and the answers are probably known .Forget daft pointless stories . That's what people are saying , it's not one extreme or another .

Edited by DavidM, 13 December 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#62 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

So we've signed no one,... Great

If we had signed someone would you have said anything on here? Somehow I think not.

#63 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 894 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

Doesn't mean they haven't tried to sign anyone at all. They're hardly gona go public with a story saying 'we tried so sign x, y or z but they chose someone else' or not if they had any sense anyway.

#64 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,587 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

You do often wonder where things originate from , then get a life of their own !

#65 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

My point is why create a story that isnt there. Yes it might get you on the back page but unless its decent news its not going to make anyone decide to go to the next town home game.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#66 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

Big massive signing tomorrow like

no theres not.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#67 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

If we had signed someone would you have said anything on here? Somehow I think not.

no he wouldn't coz he is a haven fan trying to disrupt our forum. I just laugh at his comments

#68 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Yawn

#69 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

Jesus, let's just joke along with it like me, I was taken in too expecting Vinnie Anderson to pop into spoons in town tonight but wasn't to be, rumours keep us interested. The jam can yap on about money all they want but fact of the matter they went bust not too long ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users