Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League World

Is superb this month

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 5,943 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

I appreciate there may already have been something on this, perhaps generated by people with vested interests, but I must say I enjoyed this month's RL World as much as any edition since the Open Rugby days. Though the one in which they tipped Wigan to be champions, having signed Davico, Moran, Seuseu and Vaealik is one I will never throw out. Admittedly, the month after the greatest ever world cup was always going to be an easy one to get excited about, but the breadth of analysis and opinion on the international game was superb. You can find out pretty much any basic fact about the main competitions, but there were brilliant pieces on every page. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and hope that they'll keep the weighting on the international game going forwad (while predicting Warrington to win the GF, as is now traditional).

#2 Joe Whitley

Joe Whitley
  • Admin
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Glad to hear such positive feedback. I will pass this on. Thanks.

TotalRL.com Editor
Email: joe.whitley@totalrl.com
Direct line: +44 (0) 1484 404 921

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users