Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fundrasing for Steve Prescott Foundation

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Thatto Heath Crusaders are staging a Festive Fun Day to raise funds for the SPF. The event will be staged around the annual match between the Open Age and the Masters with members of both sides completing a sponsored 10km run from Haydock Island (M6 Jct 23) to Crusader Park prior to the match.

If anyone wishes to donate they can visit the event's JustGiving page 

OR

Donate by SMS Message by texting THRL99 then your amount to 70070 (e.g THRL99 10 - to donate £10).

All donations over £5 via the JustGiving page will be entered into a prize draw to win a signed Exiles RL shirt kindly donate by Shaun Briscoe.

If you wish to be entered please make sure you leave your name in the optional message when donating.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#2 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

Target for the day is to raise £3500. The online donations have us at around £1400 so far. We need to get this up to around £2000 before Saturday to give us a chance of raising the rest on the day.

#3 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

If we manage to reach the £3500 target then Mick Ledger has said he'll let Mike Denning shave his hair off too.

#4 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

If we manage to reach the £3500 target then Mick Ledger has said he'll let Mike Denning shave his hair off too.

Heard a rumour statman that you raised over £8000 with more to come and ledger had his locks cut off! Great effort for a great man. Long may it continue as well.

#5 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

The last count we had on the night was £7750 and the lads were told to get the rest of their sponsor money in for this Saturday. Hopefully have a final total in the next few days.

#6 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

The last count we had on the night was £7750 and the lads were told to get the rest of their sponsor money in for this Saturday. Hopefully have a final total in the next few days.

Excellent effort Statto, well done.

#7 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Getting close to a final total now and the once the amount raised in cash has had the gift aid added to it along with what was raised on the JustGiving site we're hopeful the final total will come in at £10,531.

Massive credit has got to Ste Woods whose brain child it was as well as all of the runners and people behind the scenes that put in a lot of hard work to make all of the events on the day run as smoothly as it did.

I'm reliably informed that the club did well over the bar throughout the day too.

#8 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Well done to all concerned great effort .

#9 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Very well done.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users