• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Super League Show to review an extraordinary year

The BBC Super League Show returns for a special end-of-year edition on Monday December 16 on BBC ONE at 11.20pm.   The programme will be presented by Tanya Arnold and will include:

•    Wigan head coach Shaun Wane gives the inside view on Wigan's double winning season
•    Eorl Crabtree on the World Cup  
•    A tribute to Danny Brough, Super League's Man of Steel for 2013
•    Reflections on the life of Steve Prescott
•    Lee Briers talks about his Rugby League career, having been forced to retire from the game at the end of the season
•    A preview of the 2014 season.

The programme will be repeated across the UK on Tuesday December 17 at 1.00pm, and then be available on the BBC iPlayer for a further 7 days afterwards.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

From the bit at the end, I assume this is regional on BBC1?
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,898 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

From the bit at the end, I assume this is regional on BBC1?

Standard arrangement as per the regular SLS. Will set my video recorder for Tuesday.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users