RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New Gear

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 717 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Says on the Town site that the new gear would  be available to view on the site from Wednesday, Iv been on and its all the old O Neils gear, anyone know if its actually going to be going on? I understand the market stall is on this weekend but not everyone lives in Workington, would be nice to view it! tops look nice but its the rest of the stuff that I would like to see, please.

#2 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 896 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

Says on there it'll be uploaded early next week. I've emailed and asked for pictures and been sent them but they said they're wanting actual pictures rather than the designs they had last year and they were just waiting of a photographer to take them.

#3 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 717 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Says on there it'll be uploaded early next week. I've emailed and asked for pictures and been sent them but they said they're wanting actual pictures rather than the designs they had last year and they were just waiting of a photographer to take them.

Thanks for the info Geordie, was just wondering as it did say Wednesday gone, and would like to see proper pictures of the gear first so I can add them to me Santa list :santaclaus:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users