Sellafield Rumour mill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 townpower

townpower
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Rumour on site is a certain local buisnessman has sold up. AND he is joing the club......only a site rumour but hope it is true

#2 Bearintown

Bearintown
  • Coach
  • 321 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

I heard the selling up part last week - some of his staff were looking to jump ship before some asset management type firm took over .

#3 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Also heard this as well

#4 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Any chance of a PM with more info please anyone

#5 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 879 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

Pm to me too oo the gossip is vinny Anderson staying at there house?

#6 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

Pm to me too oo the gossip is vinny Anderson staying at there house?

Thought I new that fellas face next door to me,  well well maybe there is a Santa  :santa:

#7 tbgfc

tbgfc
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

Stobbarts sold up to jacobs take it thats what were talking about hopefully he will invest in town

#8 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

I thought you knew it all? It's actually Vinnie Anderson selling up his chateau and moving here isn't it?
Did cotter officially sign for them then?

#9 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Big news in the paper tomorrow like... Oh wait

#10 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Maybe chrimbo day maybe the queen will mention signings in her speech...
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#11 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,259 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

I thought George Osbourne was gonna do it in the autumn statement ... Every time he said ' today I can announce ... ' I was on the edge of me seat .

#12 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

He never brings good news David..
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#13 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

I just don,t no why there should be some signings this weekend ,just have faith in our BOD they will come, has been said before the work that they put in as got to be admired ,they where all on the stall at the market this morning and it was a wee bit of a gale blowing up POW STREET with 2 of them hanging on to the stall to stop it been blown away,WELL DONE TO OUR BOD.

#14 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

I just don,t no why there should be some signings this weekend ,just have faith in our BOD they will come, has been said before the work that they put in as got to be admired ,they where all on the stall at the market this morning and it was a wee bit of a gale blowing up POW STREET with 2 of them hanging on to the stall to stop it been blown away,WELL DONE TO OUR BOD.

here here!!
  • dkw likes this

#15 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Here here .. Now where's these signings ?

#16 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

Don,t no why it should be a concern about our signings to you HAVEN10 they will come, now just crawl back under your stone.

#17 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Here here .. Now where's these signings ?

tomorrow...

#18 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

Don,t no why it should be a concern about our signings to you HAVEN10 they will come, now just crawl back under your stone.

Ok - I'm bored of this now - just coz I don't watch training ... I'm a haven fan ? Where have you ever got the impression I support haven ... Other than the fact what I say never agrees with yourself ? That's life pal - I want to follow a successful club .. The bench mark is set from last year - I WANT improvement ... Can you shed light with your unbelievable RL knoledge and experience who's left to be signed ? Who's actually any good and not going to cost a fortune ....... Meanwhile back when ur watching training the rest of the squads getting flogged to bits ... Are they running thru anything yet ? If so who's in what position ?

#19 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

tomorrow...

The sun'll come out tomorrow .... oh,we've done that one.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#20 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

Haven10 your more than welcome to come and watch our team training  and see what position they play and we could become good pals,going to the matches together hope to see you there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users