Hunslet Hawks Christmas Lunch.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

That's what being a supporter is all about Progman have your opinions but support your players and your club that's how the name Hunslet will continue. No matter what Hist do for some it will never be good enough while that chip stays glued solidly to their shoulders or until there is no Hunslet rlfc left to support.

chappy

#22 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

That's what being a supporter is all about Progman have your opinions but support your players and your club that's how the name Hunslet will continue. No matter what Hist do for some it will never be good enough while that chip stays glued solidly to their shoulders or until there is no Hunslet rlfc left to support.

Heres a question for you then suzzy. Will you still come to hunslet games when grimmer leaves????
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#23 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Heres a question for you then suzzy. Will you still come to hunslet games when grimmer leaves????

Edited by sgt pepper, 17 December 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#24 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Zorro mark 2

I dont agree with that at all.

#25 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 769 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

sorry Meg I'll be giving this season a miss apart from the York and Gateshead games!

A true supporter then!

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#26 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

do you really think that its all about the lad well it isn't I played against Hunslet when I was at Feth in the late 60s early 70s so I have some affinity with your club maybe before you even watched them I don't know. These where and still are great names in rugby league and if these clubs go under due to people not caring than it will be a sorry day for me. I come to as many games as I can pay my dues to help the club when I could get in free never have never will no matter what team I go to watch and you look to score silly points by asking me that as if its any of your business. You no very well my position being an outsider as it where but the few years the Lads been involved at Hunslet I have had the honour of meeting some wonderful people who are totally obsessed with the club and everyone who supports them and I sincerely want that to continue when im gone and the lad has retired, but I know how much respect he and I have for your club and the people who showed kindness to Danny. My first love will always be for Featherstone and my local Club Sharlston but I will never forget the friends I made at Hunslet and York and I do hope you forget the past and strive to support YOUR Club long after im gone  

chappy

#27 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

do you really think that its all about the lad well it isn't I played against Hunslet when I was at Feth in the late 60s early 70s so I have some affinity with your club maybe before you even watched them I don't know. These where and still are great names in rugby league and if these clubs go under due to people not caring than it will be a sorry day for me. I come to as many games as I can pay my dues to help the club when I could get in free never have never will no matter what team I go to watch and you look to score silly points by asking me that as if its any of your business. You no very well my position being an outsider as it where but the few years the Lads been involved at Hunslet I have had the honour of meeting some wonderful people who are totally obsessed with the club and everyone who supports them and I sincerely want that to continue when im gone and the lad has retired, but I know how much respect he and I have for your club and the people who showed kindness to Danny. My first love will always be for Featherstone and my local Club Sharlston but I will never forget the friends I made at Hunslet and York and I do hope you forget the past and strive to support YOUR Club long after im gone

I'm not trying to score points with anyone, I simply asked a question that's all. I didn't kick off about you saying some fans have a chip on their shoulders for standing by their principles did I

#28 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Why is it a lie Macca, what do you really want HIST to do go it alone and watch the club fold or go down the only route left to them as they are doing and keep the name Hunslet rflc going until there comes a time where they can be self sufficient lets see what you can come up with and im sure they would give it some thought mate.

chappy

#29 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

Why is it a lie Macca, what do you really want HIST to do go it alone and watch the club fold or go down the only route left to them as they are doing and keep the name Hunslet rflc going until there comes a time where they can be self sufficient lets see what you can come up with and im sure they would give it some thought mate.

I think hist are doing a great job and are taking the club forward at a rapid pace, I just think with the squad of players hunslet have got this season they should go it alone on the players front. Get your best 17 playing week in week out, let them get a togetherness and we'll be back in championship next season. In saying that tho with the situation at swinton I would'nt be suprised if it wasn't this season. I hope not like

#30 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I would go along with that mate and would put the hunslet players first and foremost. If Swinton go down the koukashe  road to stay alive then good luck to them.

chappy

#31 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

A true supporter then!

yes actually a true but very unhappy supporter who has made a decision and I intend to stick to it

#32 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

In what way are you "supporting" Hunslet then?

#33 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

In what way are you "supporting" Hunslet then?

I'll pay my entrance fee and no doubt I'll have a drink in the bar I usually have a go on the half time draw and been known to partake in the rugby card as well as guess the score!!!! Is that ok?

#34 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Comparing suzzy to Robbo's dad is out of order sgt pepper. Since he's started posting on here suzzy's said nothing but positive things about Hunslet, something you could never say about Zorro's postings.

#35 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

So you're "supporting" us for 2 games then? big deal.

#36 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Do your "MATHS" it's actually 3

#37 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

Comparing suzzy to Robbo's dad is out of order sgt pepper. Since he's started posting on here suzzy's said nothing but positive things about Hunslet, something you could never say about Zorro's postings.

you are right and I apologise for it

#38 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

no i'm going to 3 games

#39 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

I would go along with that mate and would put the hunslet players first and foremost. If Swinton go down the koukashe road to stay alive then good luck to them.

Swinton are a cracking club, it'd be a shame if they went under. Just like blackpool a few years back. I just hope it's not too late for them bearing in mind they've got no players signed on yet

#40 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

I didn't even know who Zorro 1 was so I didn't know you where implying I was Zorro 2 lol . I post on here as a individual who's lad happens to play for the club but in no way do I get involved in personal things involving him. As a player I know if you play sh*t then you can expect criticism but I would never publicly return comments which would bring me or the club into disrepute but thanks for being man enough to apologise and I respect you for it sgt top man 

chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users